two

as saturday night approached, demi and i had spoken to freya and talia a lot more and had gotten to know them better. i was nervous to meet them in person, along with all the boys too. i sat in front of my dressing table and got myself ready, drinking a vodka red bull as i did so to try calm my nerves, but all i could hear was my phone my buzzing.

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

talia
hey guys, we're meeting
at mine for about 8/8:30 for
pres before we go out x

demi
brilliant, can't wait!

freya
getting ready nowww

abbie
me too!

faith
almost finished getting
ready, just waiting on ethan

freya
usual

demi and i had been friends with faith since school. it felt as though we had this unbreakable bond within our trio. demi was a lot more confident than me, and a much bigger party person. i much preferred a movie night with my friends, or going out for dinner or something.

once i had finished my hair and make up, i put on a nice top and pair of jeans. my go-to going out outfit. by the time my uber came, i was already a little tipsy from the alcohol i had consumed.

~

arriving at talia's, i got out the uber and seen a few people standing outside about to knock on the door. i noticed faith was standing with them so i went to join them.

"abbie!!" faith squealed, "you look so pretty," she said pulling me into a hug.

"thank youu," i giggled, "you do too!"

"guys, this is my best friend abbie," faith said introducing me to the three guys that she was standing with. the only one i recognised was ethan, having already met him before.

"hi," i smiled awkwardly.

"i'm cal," the tallest one introduced himself, "don't get me confused with other cal though, that's lux, i'm freezy."

"nice to meet you," i laughed a little, all ethan's friends had weird nicknames.

"i'm harry," the other guy said, he looked as awkward as i felt.

the door opened to reveal talia and her now husband, simon. "hi guys! come in," she said moving out the way to let us in.

we walked into their home, hugging both simon and talia and saying hello. their house was beautiful and so big. there was already a few people here, demi, freya and some of the other boys. i introduced myself to them all and they all seemed so lovely.

~

after a few hours of drinking everyone was either tipsy, drunk or sober, as tobi didn't drink and jj was on a health kick including no alcohol. i was stood talking in a group with tobi, demi, harry, ethan and faith.

"yeah abbie's terrible at handling her drink," demi told them.

"leave me alone," i laughed.

"it's alright," ethan added, "neither can bog," he said wrapping his arm around harry's shoulder.

"bog?" i laughed, "why do all your friends have such weird nicknames?"

"i don't know man," harry said putting his hand over his face, "i don't even know where it came from. and anyway, i can handle my drink."

"no you can't," tobi replied.

"er says you tobi," harry laughed, "you threw up on the train after that video we filmed."