six

Liked by calfreezy, demihughes and 63,784 others

abbietaylorr first night🦋

view all 3,917 comments

wroetoshaw photo creds
freyanightingale LITERALLY PERFECT
absfan1111 wow 😍

~

waking up on holiday was a feeling i was looking forward to. i didn't feel too bad considering i left so early the night before. harry had left my room before anyone got back, just to avoid any comments from anyone. it was late on during the day and i was outside by the pool again, this time joined by the other girls.

"so any updates on last night?" i asked.

"we didn't see much of demi," faith laughed, "she was with tobi the majority of the night."

"i knew that was going to happen," i laughed, "go on girl."

"what can i say?" she blushed, "he's a lovely guy."

"that lovely he had to share your bed?" talia laughed.

demi never said anything, she just hid her bright red face in her hands. something i was glad i managed to avoid.

"are you all coming out tonight?" freya questioned.

"definitely," i smiled, "i'll stay out longer tonight, or i'll at least try to."

~

just like the night before, i had made my way up to my room and got myself ready for the night. i done my makeup and scraped my hair into a half up half down to avoid it getting in my face, then changed into a cute spotty dress that i felt confident and comfortable in.

~

the troops + the girls

freezy
@/abbie hurry up man
we're waiting

abbie
sorry just coming

~

before walking downstairs to meet the group that were waiting on me, i uploaded a photo to instagram that demi and i had took while getting ready.