seven

harry 🦁

harry
i'm outside

sighing, i stood up from my spot on the sofa and made my way to the door. i was greeted with a rather sad looking harry, he had a white t-shirt on and black shorts (the same outfit he had travelled home in), his hair was a mess and he looked tired. "hey," he said, looking up from his phone and putting it in his pocket.

"hi," i replied, stepping to the side to let him in. he walked in and made his way to the sofa, an uncomfortable silence surrounding us.

"i'm sorry," we both broke the silence at the same time.

"what? i'll go first," he sighed, "i was stupid, i said some stupid things and i regret everything. you're an amazing girl abbie, and i know we were nothing official but that doesn't change how i feel about you. i'm so sorry, i've been beating myself up about the whole situation ever since."

"harry, it's okay. i'm sorry too, i overreacted. you're not tied into anything with me," i looked at him, "it hurt, i'll admit that. she was a beautiful girl. but i get you were drunk and like you said, we were nothing official."

"come here," he replied, opening his arms for me to fall into them.

"i've missed you," i said, my head comfortably placed on his chest while he played with my hair.

"right, don't get too soppy," he laughed.

"eh!" i laughed sitting up, "shut the fuck up before i take back everything i said before."

"i'm joking! i'm joking!" he replied, defensively putting his hands in the air, "i've missed you too."

"awww," i smiled, laying back down, "so cute."

we lay like this for a while, both eventually falling asleep and catching up on the sleep we had missed. light snores came from him as i slowly began to wake up, smiling to myself as i realised this wasn't some silly little dream that i had made up in my head. his presence was comforting and i could've stayed in that moment forever. i placed a soft kiss on his cheek before carefully trying to get off him without waking him up, although i failed. "oh shit," he murmured as he slowly woke up, pulling his phone from his pocket and sitting up, "how long did we sleep for?"

"like a couple hours? i'm not sure," i yawned, stretching my arms above my head, "you can stay here tonight if you want."

"i would love that," he smiled and stood up before following me to my bedroom. i changed into some comfy pyjamas. i wasn't the type to wear anything sexy to bed. comfort over anything. we both got ready for bed then found ourselves tangled in each others arms and fighting the urge to fall back asleep.

"are you still coming to the sidemen party?" he questioned while playing with my hair, turning it into a tangled mess.

"i never wasn't coming to the sidemen party," i giggled.

"good, was just making sure."

~

the next morning, we woke up and lay in bed pretty much all day. that was until we realised the time and that we'd need to get ready for the annual sidemen party that everyone was excited for. everyone apart from harry.