three

i had woken up the next morning in the same position i had fell asleep. i lifted my head slightly, opening one of my eyes to see that harry was still asleep. i lay for a moment with my head still on harry's chest, before moving over to my own pillow. the light peeping through the curtains was already giving me a headache and i just wanted the ground to swallow me up. i made use of the water and paracetamol that harry had given me the night before and attempted to recall what had happened.

i could hear harry moving behind me so i turned around to face him. "morning," he smiled, still half asleep.

"good morning," i said, covering my face with the duvet.

"hanging?"

"mhm," i nodded.

"no wonder," he laughed, "it was so funny when y-"

"shhhh," i cut him off, "i don't want to hear it."

"alright," he said, starting to get up, his phone buzzing like mad on the table.

"someone wants your attention," i said looking up at him.

"oh it's just the group chat," he said picking up his phone, "i'll add you."

"oh brilliant," i said sarcastically, knowing they would just embarrass me because of the night before.

troops + the girls

harry added abbie to the group!
freya added demi to the group!

freezy
you guys were such a laugh
last night we need to do it
again soon

jj
the funniest part was watching
harry and abbie dancing
together lmao

abbie
i feel like death

freya
no wonder girl

demi
did you get home alright?

abbie
yeah

ethan
thanks to bog

demi
omg

abbie
....

freezy
are you still with him?

harry and i looked at each other as we both read the message from freezy. it wasn't a big deal that we were with each other, but neither of us could be arsed with the continuous questions about each other, when nothing happened.

harry
nah mate

abbie
nope

ethan
hmmmmmm

"i actually do need to move my arse, got filming for reacts in half an hour," he said gathering his things, "got to at least make it look like i spent the night in my own bed."

i laughed, stretching my arms above my head, "thank you for last night harry."

he smiled on his way out of the bedroom door, "no worries, would rather look after you when you're in that state than have something bad happen to you."

"text me if you need anything!" i shouted as he headed out the door and i heard it shut behind him.

i lay in bed scrolling on my phone for about an hour. i was scared that if i'd move to fast, i'd throw up, and i had no where to be today so decided my bed was the best place for me to be.