eight

harry was stood leaning against the wall, arms folded as we chatted with freezy, josh and freya. "i think i'm going to get another drink," harry slurred as he attempted to regain his balance on his own.

"no you're not," i replied, holding onto his arm as he swayed side to side.

"alright then bossy," he laughed.

i looked up at him, then to the people we were stood with as they tried to hold in their laughs. "nah you don't need another drink boggo," freezy said to him.

"fucking hell, you lot are so boring," harry sighed as he attempted to walk away from us, stumbling through the groups of people. trying to follow him, i eventually found him sat on a step outside. i sat beside him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"you gave me a fright then," he laughed as he kept his attention on the ground in front of him.

"i've ordered an uber, it won't be long," i smiled at him.

"you're beautiful, you know that?" he said, moving his attention to me.

"oh, harry," i nervously laughed, not knowing how to take the compliment.

"sorry, that was cringey," he replied.

"no it wasn't, it was cute," i smiled, putting my head back on his shoulder and cuddling into his arm.

"cute?" he laughed, "that's disgusting."

"shut up," i sighed.

"what's wrong?" he questioned.

"nothing, i'm just cold and tired."

"it's not even that late, and you're tired," he laughed.

"yeah exactly, it's not even that late and you're peppered," i laughed back at him.

~

as we got out the uber, i helped harry towards the elevator and we made our way to my apartment.

"let's race to your door," he randomly said.

"no harry, let's not," i laughed quietly.

"for fuck sake, you really are boring," he replied, sighing.

"go home then," i said, looking at him blankly.

"i was only joking," he laughed, putting his arm around my shoulders.

unlocking the door, harry made a b-line for the sofa. "goodnight."

"come on harry," i laughed, pulling his arm in an attempt to get him on the sofa. eventually, he got up and got into bed. i took my make up off and changed into a t-shirt that he had left a few days before, and then climbed into bed beside him.

"hi abbie," he said as he rolled over to lay his head on top of my chest.

"hi harry," i laughed as i began to play with his hair, almost putting him to sleep instantly.

"i'm sorry," he whispered.

"what for?" i questioned.

"i've been a dick, i know i have. first all the stuff that happened before and now i've just made you leave the party early," he sighed.

"don't be silly, we're past all of that stuff," i planted a kiss on the top of his head, "and to be honest, i kind of wanted to come home anyway."

"were you not enjoying it?" he moved his head so he was looking up at me.

"no i was, i just prefer a night in," i replied, looking at him.

within seconds, he had pulled me into a very drunken kiss, repositioning himself so he was more comfortable and at this point, towering over me. the kiss became more passionate quickly until he rolled over and lay beside me.