five

harry and i woke up with our legs intertwined with each other, clothes on the floor from the night before. i once again was dying from a hangover and just wanted the ground to swallow me up.

"morning," harry groaned, burying his head in my neck.

"morning," i replied, keeping my eyes closed and playing with his hair.

"i finally have a day off," he said, his warm breath against my cold skin.

"and you're spending it like this?" i laughed.

"mhm," he grumbled.

~

a few weeks had passed and harry and i had been getting on very well. we had spent the majority of our days together, whether they were planned or not, and there was many more drunk embarrassing stories. i had grew a lot closer to everyone and they very quickly became my best friends.

Liked by wroetoshaw, freyanightingale and 48,272 others

abbietaylorr smile if you always take it too far x

view all 1,928 comments

faithlouisak you are perfection.
wroetoshaw an understatement
w2sislife are abbie and harry a thing?

we had all collectively decided to have a chill weekend this week. most people had filming or other work stuff going on and also gave us a break from the alcohol we had consumed. i was sat on the sofa watching criminal minds on the tv, a comfort show of mine. i took the fact i was having a chill weekend quite literally and decided i would do some face and hair masks to make myself feel more pampered. times like this i really wished i was on holiday, i would much rather be going to an actual spa and sunbathing by the pool somewhere than my apartment in rainy london. that was when i decided to bring the idea up to my friends.

troops + the girls

abbie
guys

freezy
what have you done now

abbie
nothing.
i have a question xxx

chip
go on

harry
you're scaring me

freya
what's up xx

abbie
does anyone wanna go
on holiday

demi
when and where

abbie
whenever and wherever

ethan
golf holiday?