seventeen

seventeen: mr. steal-your-girl
word count: 1238

The daylight had passed and it was now seven-o-three in the evening. Grace had left about an hour ago to have dinner with some important people regarding a possible upcoming sponsor deal in her career. This meant Justin and I were alone, yet again.

This time around, it wasn't awkward. We had spent nearly all day getting to know each other. We talked about our pasts, our present, and what we hoped our futures would look like. We were lounging on the bed I had claimed in the spare bedroom, not paying much attention to the movie we had put on about thirty minutes ago.

Instead of watching the movie, that was now more like background noise, we were laughing at the funny selfies I had snapped on Justin's phone earlier in the car.

"I think this one is my favorite," I choked out through laughter. I was referring to the selfie I had taken that was extremely close to my face. I was smiling with tucked lips, similar to that of a bunny rabbit, showing wide eyes that were crossing towards the tip of my nose. Justin was laughing so hard that tears were kissing the outer corners of his eyes.

"O-Okay," he stammered in laughs, "Let's see what you've got in your camera roll." He grabbed my phone that was resting on my hip. He held it up to my face, swiping up to unlock it before he clicked on my photos app.

I didn't argue. I knew he was curious to see the pictures I had taken of him today. Besides, there wasn't anything embarrassing in my camera roll so I had nothing to be ashamed of.

He began swiping through my recent photos: there were a couple I had taken of him driving, the one from the restaurant, and some from the party last night. He kept swiping and saw more pictures of Grace and I at my apartment back home, some pictures from my last performance at the bar, and ended up on one of my most recent selfies.

  It was a fairly good picture. I was posed in front of my camera in some black, lace lingerie with my hair flowing beautifully. Don't worry, the picture wasn't scandalous and you could hardly tell that it was lingerie I was wearing. My eyes were seductively looking at the camera as I bit my finger for the picture.

"Goddamn," he said breathlessly as he hovered over it for a while. "Shut up," I laughed, feeling blush burn my cheeks as I swiped off of the photo.

The picture that was now displayed on the screen was much more seductive than the previous one. Oh, fuck... I forgot about this picture. I was posed in front of my mirror, seated on my knees with my back arched and my hand lost in my hair. The lingerie from the previous photo was now very visible and accentuated my breasts and ass.

  Quickly, but not quick enough, I snatched my phone from his view. "Okay, that's enough of that!" I squealed out in embarrassment, noticing Justin's expression was still lustfully shocked; it hadn't moved at all. It was almost as if the image was burned into his memory.

"Wait... Let me see that again," he said in a sexy growl as he turned to me. I stuffed my phone underneath me, trying my best to keep it from him. Be fucking for real right now. If he wants that phone, he's going to get that phone without the slightest struggle.

He sent a smirk in my direction as he shifted his position to reach over me. I was feeling a war of emotions right now. On one hand, I was extremely embarrassed. On the other, I felt sexy and empowered. "Nope! That's all you get," I laughed as Justin was now on top of me.

"So... Like my sneak peak?" he teased, placing a single kiss upon my chest before staring deep into my eyes. "Mmm, maybe," I said with a blank expression that quickly turned into a smile.

  His hazel eyes had turned dark with lust as he placed another kiss near my cleavage. His kisses began to trail up to my neck, hovering over where the hickey was already lightly forming from earlier. As if it were instinct, my hand held the back of his neck to scratch the base of his scalp lightly.

  I couldn't deny that I wanted him so badly, but I wasn't going to let him have me that easy. Teasing him was one thing, but actually fucking him was another. I didn't want to give him what he wanted this early. Trust me, I want to fuck him so bad right now... But I refuse to be another one night stand to him.

  I was partially on my back and my side, my hip in the air. As Justin sucked my neck, only making the hickey worse, I couldn't resist the small moan that escaped my lips.

  I felt the vibration of Justin's chuckle in the dip of my neck. I watched him pull away and smile at me lustfully. "How recent was that picture?" he hummed. I bit my lip as I looked from his dark eyes to the corner of the room. "Maybe a couple weeks ago?" I guessed. I wasn't exactly sure when I had taken it, but I knew it was fairly recent.

  His eyes squinted a bit as he attached his lips on my jawline, "Who'd you take it for?" The way his voice growled was sexy but hinted at some anger. Is he jealous right now?

  I didn't say anything. There wasn't any words that came to mind. I hadn't taken the picture for anyone to see, in all honesty. Truth is, my body count was only two. It shocked most people seeming I was twenty-four and today's generation is very into hookup culture.

  I had taken the picture for me; to feel good about myself. When I hesitated to answer him, he pulled away and stared into my eyes.

  He was now propped up on his hands, towering over me as his chain slightly swung from his neck. He cocked his eyebrow at me as if he was waiting for an answer. "I-I, um, I took it for me," I admitted shyly. One of his eyes squinted which alluded to the fact that he didn't believe me.

  "Why? Is someone a little jealous?" I teased, biting my lip as I lightly ran my fingertips along his arms. He showed me a cheeky smirk, lowering himself to my ear. "And what if I was?" he whispered seductively.

  I closed my eyes as goosebumps spread across my skin. Okay, that's it! Clean up on aisle coochie! He placed a kiss on my cheek before raising himself back up to look into my eyes. "Well, you don't have to be," I whispered, "I'm very much single."

  "I'll be changing that soon," he said with a devilish smirk, "But at least now I don't have to break it to someone that I'm stealing their girl." I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his flirty comment.

author's note
— hey everyone! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i tried to make it a lil exciting with the spicy pic and jealousy. anyways, more to come <3