thirty-three

thirty-three: topic of discussion
word count: 1344

! SMUT WARNING !

I woke up the next morning tangled in the bed with Justin, lying skin to skin. The sheet was somehow draped over our bodies, shielding us from the cool morning air. My eyes fluttered open as my head still lied on his chest. I tilted my head upward to look at him, noticing he was still peacefully sleeping.

  As his light snores sounded near my ear, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. I don't remember falling asleep last night... Oh, shit! Justin and I had sex... Like... A lot of sex.

  Flashes from last night came creeping into my mind. It started as we left the club. We ended up in the dining room before coming upstairs to my room. It didn't stop there, though. I remembered us going back downstairs to the kitchen to get a drunken snack which ended in us fucking in the kitchen.

  After that round, Justin carried me upstairs to the bathroom so I could take my makeup off where we fucked once more. We must've fallen asleep after that. That man took any ounce of energy I had.

  Pulling me from my memories, Justin took a deep breath as he awoke. He grunted as he stretched his arms over his head, me still lying on his chest. "Ahhh," he sighed in a smile once his eyes met with mine, "Good morning, beautiful."

  I couldn't help but smile while a flush of red crested my cheeks. "Good morning, handsome," I replied as he bent his neck to place a kiss on my lips. I snuggled back into him, feeling him caress my shoulder.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked in his groggy morning voice. "You know... Amazing. I was really worn out last night," I teased as I shot him a playful look. "I mean... Can you blame me?" he giggled as he wiggled underneath me to kiss my shoulder and neck.

  The feeling of his lips on my skin brought back a surge of memories from last night. God, I could fuck him forever. I peeked under the covers to see we were still completely naked. Unintentionally, I also noticed Justin's cock slowly rising as he kissed along my shoulders.

  I giggled lowly as I returned my gaze to him. He immediately knew what I was referring to. "Baby," he laughed as he tossed his head back in embarrassment, "I can't help it."

  I teased him, placing kisses on his chest until I reached his neck. "I know," I murmured in between kisses before I started sucking on the skin of his neck. My hand snaked down his chest slowly, tracing a light line with my nail before I reached his growing cock.

  "Rylee," he moaned as I continued to suck the sweet spot of his neck. I could feel goosebumps rise across his skin as I playfully slid a single finger along his length. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked, pulling away and looking into his eyes.

  Justin shook his head, "Fuck, no." His breathing began to hitch as my cool hand started to slowly move around his cock. He was now throbbing in my hand as drips of precum glistened from his tip.

  Using his precum as lubricant, I began to slowly pump him in my hand. Justin began grunting and squirming ever-so-slightly at my very slow pace. "Fuck, baby," I moaned as I sucked in a breath, unable to help how wet I was getting as I felt him throb for me.

  I picked up the pace, moving my hand up and down his shaft faster. "Mmm," he moaned, screwing his eyes shut and tossing his head back further into the pillow. I giggled, loving the feeling of control I had right now.