Chapter 4: Unraveling the Past

Summary:

As Zee waits in torment for news on Nhu's condition. A sinister aura surrounds the crew. An evil has joined their team and infiltrated their lives. One who wishes to destroy all Zee holds dear. Their lives will hang in the balance if this evil has its way. But while the evil plots and schemes. Friends and lovers come together. Especially Zee's best friend, Boun, and NuNew's best friend, Prem. Both are lost in their thoughts, trying to piece together what happened. How could this happen? Zee and Nhu have declared they were in love. Nhu with someone he never shared the same of and Zee with Nong P. Howe, did they end up declaring their love for each other?

Everyone in the room felt Zee's pain, and everyone hurt right along with him. They could do nothing. Right now, they only wanted the doors to open and the doctor to give them good news. However, not everyone wanted Zee's suffering to end.

None of the men in the room noticed Thomas hiding in a dark corner and the look he gave Zee. His face was full of hate and envy. He hated him from the moment he laid eyes on him.

When he met his new chief, he knew they would be enemies. He wanted him gone or dead; either way worked for him. He just needed to bide his time.

When Thomas started his first shift, he watched and learned. He realized that the crew loved Zee and that he would not have the place he wished for as long as Zee was alive. He would have to find a way to eliminate him.

He would need a new tactic and instead kept his distance and slowly made friends over the last three months. But they always seemed to be on guard with him. He must be putting off an aura that was off-putting to them. It might be his hatred of Zee that they were sensing.

Zee's crew would be challenging to fool. Did they have meetings behind his back? Was he too good, and Zee wanted him gone and had the same plans? He didn't care. He would make them all pay once he took care of Zee.

How ironic would it be to kill him in a fire when his crew used one of his new equipment or safety plans? He could kill him and smear his name at the same time. He needed to calm down. He didn't want to get caught.

He almost got caught two years ago when he killed the chief from his last house. He was careless, giddy that he would soon be the fire chief of house twenty-eight. However, it all fell through when the administration promoted someone from another city.

He could not risk taking out a second chief, and when he received his transfer papers, he tucked his tail and hurried off to find his next target. He had dreams, too. He just planned to achieve them differently.

Thinking of his past failures made him angry. He needed to find someone to fill his need. He regretted getting rid of his last pet after only two months. The pet could not keep his interest or keep his urges at bay.

Nouel was not beautiful but intelligent, sassy, and full of fight. He had high hopes for him. He could not wait to get him into his dungeon and play with him. After months of romantic dates, gifts, and words of love, he finally caught his prey.

He was sure that Noeul would turn out to be the one who would fix him. The one that he had been searching for. He didn't know that it was all a lie. He broke faster than others.

He could not even take out his anger and get any satisfaction. His cock didn't even get hard when he beat him as it once did. He was a worthless pet now. Noeul would just lay there and stare blankly.

It frustrated him, and he beat him more. He had to watch videos of his previous pet's early days in the dungeon to get hard. Once his cock was ready, he would run to the dungeon to obtain his release.