Chapter 6: Dr. Kody Smith

Summary:

Zee and Nu are in crisis, and Thomas is on the move and goes too far, punishing Nhu. Thankfully, Dr. Kody Smith is there to save the day. Full-time doctor part, part-time Sherlock Holmes, and researcher. He is willing to put it all out there for Zee and Nhu, a couple he recognizes as having a love like the legends. Will he be able to save them?

Chapter Text

The thrill of pushing the pillow gently against NuNew's face made Thomas shudder. He might cum in his pants. If he were not afraid of someone coming in at the wrong time, he would have taken out his cock and stroked it while he smothered him.

As if predicting the future, he heard someone at the door. Someone was coming. Quickly, he put the pillow back under NuNew's head and bent down as if he were doing something.

Quickly pulling the mask over his face, he turned to the person who had entered the door and held up the cord to the monitor, letting the person know he was plugging it in.

"Oh, Somchai, you are here. You are getting better. It is like you read my mind. I wanted you to begin the check-in process with the new patient.

NuNew must be set up on the new clinical surveillance monitor ASAP. Dr. Smith will monitor his progress closely; he is one of our best and most demanding doctors.

Since you are already here, someone must have told you that after hooking up NuNew to our system, the surgical floor needs its monitor back. I will be back in ten minutes to ensure you did everything right," Thomas glared at the bubbly nurse leaving the room and now knew his time with NuNew was limited.

The damn doctor and nurses were cockblocking him, and he would kill them all if he had to. No one would keep him from his task at hand.

More than ten minutes were needed for what he had planned. Why did things go wrong? Did he make a mistake? Is that why the higher power is not protecting him? He needed to get back on track.

He needed to complete his mission to appease the higher power. But something was working against them. He needed more time. It is not fair! He was getting angrier by the second.

But he was wasting time. He quickly removed the pillow under NuNew's head and placed it over his face again. Pressing gently down, he watched NuNew's body struggle for air.

Thomas pulled the pillow away from his face when he saw that NuNew began to weaken. He would let him breathe for a minute before starting again. He could not kill him, but he needed to make him suffer.

The third time, he realized that NuNew stopped breathing. He had gone too far. He did not think NuNew's condition was that fragile, but he was wrong. He hoped he did not kill him.

He had yet to have him, and he tasted so sweet. He could only hope that the doctors and nurses in the unit had skills. He looked at his watch and saw that the annoying nurse should be back any minute.

With one last look at NuNew, he pushed the pillow back under his head and moved to the door. He knew he could not just walk out. He had to find a place to hide. When the code red for NuNew went out, he would make his move, but until then, he needed a plan.

He opened the door and peeked out. Everyone around the CCU was busy with their patients, and he saw that annoying nurse sitting at the desk, pushing her leftover breakfast in the trash, and finally standing up.

She put on her stethoscope, washed her hands, dried them, and turned. She was heading back to the floor. Hopefully, she will not forget to head straight to NuNew's room. Someone needs to sound the alarm to save him.