Honeymoon, Go away and The scar [part 8]

Ananya Pov:-

this brat after the stunt he tried to pull in the kitchen my heart is racing, did we almost kiss? his lips were going to touch mine and bhabhi interrupted us. I was in my thoughts when i felt a hot breathe near my ear, "still thinking about it wifey" he said and i glared at him, "nope i was thinking how to raise my points" "think whatever satisfies your ego" he said and started eating his fav matar paneer and puris. i huffed and started eating too. dinner was wat to silent than usual maybe because of absence of few people and grumpy face of mummy ji. 

"ughmm listen everyone", dadi initiated a convo which took everyone's  attention. "well its going to be almost a month of kunal and ananya being married so I was thinking about sending them off for their honeymoon" as the words came out of dadi's mouth we both choked on our food as we didnt expect her to say this. composing myself i gave water to kunal and shared a eye contact with him. "dadi ji its not needed we are okay" i tried to say no in a polite way. 

but she doesn't want to hear No i guess, "its a gift from us beta, my other two dumb grandsons are idiots they dont know how to behave like a husband since start but you and kunal are okay so this is gift for you both, go around spend time with each other and know each other more" she said and i couldn't say anything more. I side eyed kunal to say something but this idiot he smirked at me and said, "where are we going dadi, i hope its a very romantic place you know right how much romantic of a person i am".

dada ji chuckled and said, "its not a very romantic place but very hot and sexy place" dadaji whispered last part to him as he was sitting beside him but I heard it too. what kind of place is he talking? "well you both are going Bangkok, Thailand" dadi ji said and kunal smiled widely "yes finally i am going there but you didn't allow me before why now" he asked as dadaji replied, "because that time you were single and bangkok was not good for you then now you are married go with your wife to enjoy there....i mean to have a fun vacation" oh god dadaji is so bold now I know how kunal is so bold and pervert like dada like pota [like grandpa like grandson]

"but how can they we go dadaji when there is so much tension going among the family" i said but he just shook his head, "karthik will handle his tension and you two need to focus on your both relationship, understood" he said and i nodded. I looked at kunal and he whispered, "will bang you in bangkok", this pervert i kicked hard on his leg making him hiss haha revenge taken.

after dinner dadi ji gave us the tickets and it was day after tomorrow wow so early, now i need to do shopping too i dont have perfect clothes for bangkok i cant wear suits and sarees there, i need to go for shopping. I was checking the weather and what kind of clothes I can wear there when he came out of bathroom freshley showered and again half naked well its not new for me but everytime I se him like this i feel something googly boogly in my stomach.

he came and laid on bed keeping his head on my shoulder peeking in my phone, "oh excited for trip mrs kunal rawal" "yes i am not because I am going with you but because this will be my first international trip ever" I said and he chuckled. "If you want we can plan more trips internationally you know you just have to do one thing in return" i raised my brows and asked, "and what is that thing" he leaned in more closer his nose brushing my cheek and lips touching my ear, "A deep kiss wifey"

"shut up pervert and move away" I said but he didn't instead he looked deep into my eyes his eyes filled with desires but not the lusty ones which I saw in his eyes. getting nervous i broke the eye contact and kept my phone on side table but i felt him leaving soft pecks on my cheek, jaw and chin, i dont know but wasn't able to push him away damn this horny hormones. he started nuzzling in my neck giving me sweet pecks on my neck as his hand started caressing my waist under my t shirt how did it get there. i almost gave in when sudden flashbacks started coming in front of eyes