Greed and Help!!!! [Part 22]

Drishti Pov:-

I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the dim light of the room, my head ached so much I wanted to clutch my head with my hands but I couldn't. I was now fully awake and looked around and saw Dhara and Ananya were tied to the chair and they were also slowly waking up. I looked down and I was tied too, but why? who tied us? We are tied means we are kidnapped, but who kidnapped us?

Dhara and Ananya were awake now and they were as much as confused as me, "who the fuck has tied us leave us this instant, if my husband finds out you will be in big trouble" Ananya yelled and we heard a manly chuckle. We looked ahead and saw a man standing there with bua ji?

I recognised the man, he was in Karthik's college album, he was at Kunal's reception party too and he is none other than Karthik's ex bestfriend Nikhil Agarwal. But why has he kidnapped us and what is bua ji doing here with him, did she ask him to kidnap her? is he criminal?

He came near me and held my jaw and I felt disgusted as he touched me, "you are really a piece of art Drishti, that bastard is lucky he always gets the best one". I yanked my face away from his grip and glared at him, "you are a jealous man nothing else and you are also a total psycho who holds grudge against someone who hasn't done anything"

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP YOU BITCH, I LOVED HER, I LOVED HER SO MUCH AND SHE CHOOSED THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD, BUT I WAS STILL OKAY WITH IT BECAUSE KARTHIK WAS A GOOD GUY BUT HE IS A COWARD AND HE LEFT HER FOR HIS OWN BENEFIT AND SHE COULDN'T TAKE THE SEPERATION AND COMMITTED SUICIDE" he yelled and slapped me.

"BHABHI" both Dhara and Ananya screamed as they tried to loosen the knot of the rope. Bua ji came near them and held their hairs in her fist, "you filthy witches, how dare you both try to ruin me? first you Ananya you made my reputation go down infront of everyone by accusing my son and you good for nothing Dhara you brought out 12 years old secret and made my family hate me"

"I was always on good side of my bhaisa because I know I can lure him into signing up all his property but you messed it all up, I HATE YOU ALL AND JUST WAIT AND WATCH HOW YOUR HUSBANDS WILL COME RUNNING AND THEN I WILL BLACKMAIL THEM AND LATER WILL KILL ATHARV BECAUSE HE IS THE CAUSE OF MY THIS CONDITION" she said and Dhara spit on her, thats my girl.

-------------------------------------------------

Dhara Pov:-

I spit on her as soon as those words escaped her mouth, how dare she say something like that. "you know what just shut up let them come and I i will ask Atharv to not spare you" I said and she raised her hand to slap me but Ananya kicked her in shin and she winced in pain. "Nikhil do something about this witches" she said to them and he came near us with his dirty smirk.

"don't worry Sadhna Rajput, you get your property I get my revenge and then I will sell these two in Arab market they give a huge amount for attractive slaves" he said and grazed his fingers on Ananya's face making her clench her jaw. "and what about Drishti?" she asked and he sighed and looked at Drishti bhabhi.

"I want to have my tie with her and then I will kill her brutally, karthik should feel the same pain as I felt when she committed suicide" He said and signaled is man and he brought a hanky and poured some liquid on it and forcefully put on her face which made her faint, it was chloroform. They started dragging her somewhere and we couldn't do anything.

"Lemme call Bhaisa and tell him about his dear daughter in laws" that old witch said and dialed a number and in few rings papa ji picked up and she put the call on speaker, we wanted to say something but couldn't as their men tied our handkerchief. "why are you calling me Sadhna?" he asked as she scoffed.

"dont talk to me in that tone Mr Rawal, and listen to me very carefully your precious daughter in laws are with me" she said as Papaji yelled from other side, "HOW DARE YOU SADHNA, TELL ME THI SINSTANT WHERE ARE YOU? IF I SEE EVENA SCRATCH ON THEM THEN YOU WILL SEE WORST OF ME" and this old hag just laughed.