The Good Day [Part 19]

1 WEEK LATER,

Drishti Pov:-

Sunrays hit my eyes causing me to stir in sleep as I groaned a little and opened my eyes fully and saw my little baby snuggled into my chest holding my night dress, my princess kirti. I pulled her a little away from me and made space between us so that I can get up and get ready for the day. The bed was big enough for 4 people so pillows were placed on right of kirti so that she won't fall. I tried to get up the hand on my waist stopped me.

Karthik was sleeping on my left back hugging me he pulled me closer to himself which made me lay in same position as before but he snuggled his face into my neck making me feel ticklish due to his beard. "lemme go karthik, we will get late" I said but he just groaned and moved his face a little causing me to giggle due to the ticklish feeling, "karthik stop it tickles"

But he again grazed his chin in my neck making me laugh, I laid straight as he got up and supported his body on his one elbow and other hand wrapped around me. His fingers slowly caressed my cheeks, "good morning love" he said and I pecked his lips, "good morning, get up otherwise we will be late", "give me my morning kiss" "nope not until you get ready" he smirked and leaned closer, "lets shower together love" 

I was about to say something when I heard kirti, "um mumma.." she stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes, karthik dipped his head on my chest and grumbled, "not again my princess doesn't let me have my time with my wife" I giggled thats true last night Karthik and me almost made love but Kirti interrupted us saying she wanna sleep with us which made Karthik's mood foul but he can't be mad at his princess.

He hid his face in the crook of my neck and placed sweet kisses not caring if Kirti might see him, I nudges him and he laid on his back staring at ceiling, "oh god my wife doesn't gives me time" he complained with a whining voice making us laugh. Kirti climbed on Karthik's chest and started tickling him making him laugh and then she laid on his chest, the view was worth watching. I thanked god for this moment and also for filling my life with such happiness, touchwood.

"dadda you don't spend time with me these days, you are bad" Kirti said showing her adorable pout which can melt anyone, she surely has got her beauty features from Karthik. He bopped his nose with her making her giggle, "if my princess wants to me to spend time with her so be it, today we will go out okay" He said making me shock, when I asked him yesterday to go out he said he has work and now he instantly agreed, wait am I getting jealous of my own daughter.

She smiled and kissed his both cheeks and clapped her hands, "yay mumma we will go to out, yayy" she exclaimed happily but I glared at Karthik, "when I said yesterday you refused and now you don't have meeting hmm" he smirked, "are you jealous love" he said making me gasp, "haww why would I be jealous of my own daughter" I said and kissed Kirti's cheeks but she just hugged Karthik showing me her tongue.

When she is sleepy she wants me and when she is awake she just wants her dadda, two timer little devil. Well I glared at the duo who were tickling each other and laughing. I got up and went inside washroom not because of them but because its already 7:50 and by 8:30 we have to be at breakfast table.

I striped out of my clothes and stood under the shower feeling the warm water, its very chilly here in Rajasthan, its already the last week of November. I was in my bubble when I felt two arms wrapped around my waist and a chin on my shoulder, my body relaxed more in his touch as I leaned against his chest. He was naked and me too but we didn't care we were way to comfortable with each other to be like this.

"where is Kirti?" I asked and he replied, "She went with the maid to Dhara's room, she said she will bath by Dhara's hand" I hummed knowingly after the last week's revelation, Atharv is trying to be normal again and Dhara and Kirti along with whole family is his biggest supporter. Atharv spends his some time with Kirti to feel his young self again and dhara loves Kirti too.