Back To Home [Part 24]

Drishti Pov:-

I was tied with the ropes, both my hands and legs were tied I couldn't move. He was driving so fastly and rashly after talking to Karthik, my mouth was also tied with a cloth. I tried to open my ropes but couldn't, I made muffled noises too but it was of no use. He looked back and smirked, "It's of no use you bitch, you are gonna die soon the way she died".

I wanted to punch this bastard, just open my hands once. The car came to a sudden halt as I almost fell down from the back sit. He opened the door of the car and went out slamming it hard making me flinch. He came to my side and opened the door and held my hairs in his fist and pulled me outside, its hurting as hell.

I was wiggling to get out his hold but he just held it more tightly and leaned closer to me, "stay still you wench" he said and glared at me. But I still wiggled and he groaned in anger and slapped me hard across my face causing me to fall down hard on the ground.

He bent to my level and grabbed my jaw making me hiss, "this, this is what I want to see on Karthik's face, the pain, how can he live happily after killing her. I loved  her but I let her go because she loved him and what he did broke her heart" I looked at him as he laughed like a maniac.

"today when he will come here I will kill you and then I will be satisfied seeing him all vulnerable and broke" he said and slapped me again. "But before that let me torture you and feel the pleasure of torturing someone" saying this he opened his belt and wrapped it around his palm making me gulp, please god no.

He raised his hand in air and then the belt hit me hard on my arm making me muffle my screams. He removed the cloth from my mouth and smirked, "I want to hear your screams bitch" he said and again started hitting me with the belt, I didn't scream instead I just looked at him and smirked.

"You know what.. you are such a psychopath you need help" I said and he stopped hitting me. "You are doing all this because of a woman you loved, am I not a woman whom you are harassing and trying to kill?" I said and he just laughed again. 

"I fucking don's care, I can't see his happiness and you are his happiness. Seeing you in pain will make him miserable" he said and was about to slap me again. I closed my eyes but didn't feel anything instead i heard a groan and opened my eyes and saw Nikhil on the ground and Karthik above him punching him.

"HOW DARE YOU BASTARD, YOU MOTHERFUCKING DOOFUS, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER?" He said and went on throwing punches at him. He will die if Karthik didn't stop so I decided to stop him I don't want Karthik to make his hands dirty with that bastard's blood.

"Karthik.. stop please, karthik.....please stop you have my oath" I said and he stopped and looked at me and came towards me and took me in a tight hug. Pulling away from hug he immediately opened my hands and legs and made me stand up and kissed me all over my face and hugged me again.

"I am sorry..so sorry I couldn't protect you.. I am so sorry" he kept apologising and I just hugged him tightly, he is not at fault. "You also die with her you asshole", we heard Nikhil say as we looked at him. "Karthik you can't live happily when you snatched my happiness" he said and took out a gun from his pocket.

"pagal pan band karde Nikhil ab bhi vakt hai sambhal ja" Karthik tried talking to Nikhil but he just maniacally. "when you reach to parlok you better kneel in front of her and ask for her forgiveness, goodbye Mr and Mrs Rawal" he said and was about to pull trigger and I closed my eyes and my whole family's face flashed in my front of my eyes.

I was ready for the bullet as we heard the gun shot but I didn't feel anything other than Karthik's safe arms around me. I opened my eyes and saw Nikhil holding his hand and blood was coming out of it. I looked at my side and saw Anirudh Kumawat holding a gun along with few men. So he shot him on his hand.