Honeymoon week [part 11]

"get up kunal now pleaseeeee", ananya said shaking kunal who was sleeping like a pig. "Lemme sleep ananya yesterday it was hectic" he said. Ananya and kunal landed yesterday after a long flight and after a jealous fight they both had dinner and slept as they were too tired from the travel. Ananya woke up and got ready as she was excited to explore bangkok as she has never been to an international trip before. She was trying to wakeup kunal from past 15 minutes but he wasn't waking up.

"Kunal get up this instance or I will go alone", she said in serious tone as kunal replied, "you cant go anywhere without me and if you go you will get lost and then blame me for it" he said opening his eyes laying straight on his back and his eyes laid on the beauty standing in front of him in a skirt and top with cardigan over it looking cute and short even though she is 5'7.

"if you are done staring my beauty kindly get up I want to go out and explore the city" she said huffing in annoyance. "I aint staring your beauty which you dont have and I ain't going anywhere with you I want to sleep" he said and pushed his face inside the pillow. "fine then I dont need you I will go by my self, I have google translater, gps and everything I dont need you huh" saying this she took her purse and stormed off the room. "GO TO HELL OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT" kunal shouted and again went to sleep.

Ananya pov:-

ugh this man, I so wanna punch his not so handsome face

"are you sure his face isn't handsome you usually get lost in his features"

shut up, I said to my subconscious mind who was teasing me. Kunal surely was handsome and sometimes I wanna stare at him all day, his perfect jaw I wanna ran my fingers on his----shut up ananya get a grip dont forget he hates you and never leaves a chance to insult you. But why am I thinking about him in the first place, Now I wont think about him and focus on me.

I got a cab and went to a famous cafe, 'cafe tartin' its beautiful inside, I love the interiors. I sat on one of the chairs and looked at menu, I love how they had variety of stuffs even in a cafe. I didn't wanted to eat heavy food as I have to wonder around the city so I ordered lemon meringue pie and a iced americano. As the waiter was getting my order I clicked snaps and sent it in family group as they wanted the details.

I saw mummy ji typing, "send a picture of both of you ananya" I sighed he isn't with me how can I? But before I can type I saw soumya typing, "let bhabhi enjoy mami don't disturb them and we will get tonnes of pictures of them" I smiled as soumya came to my defence, she is 24 same age as mine and we were classmates too in college as I was there in that college on scholarship. We weren't friends because ofcourse she is Soumya rajput a royal blood and total obnoxious during those days. But she didn't misbehave with anyone except for few.

She was happy to know I married his brother, she told she liked my appearance, my smartness and cockiness and also she thinks I have standards based on my choices. Well its a relief to get approved by her or else my life would also have been like drishti bhabhi. She is too much loved by her brothers and I also like her because she is not what she shows to outer world.

As I was in my thoughts the waiter brought my order and I digged in. After eating I started exploring the city roaming around the cute gardens and admiring the architecture. I didn't recognise when it was dark as I came out of a mini cafe which was in the very corner of a street. I saw the time it was 8 pm and there was no one on this street. I felt a little scared as I was alone on the street, I started walking to the near bus stop following google maps when I heard someone behind me.

"look a young and sexy girl all alone, what you doin here babygurl" a man taller and looking like a goon approached me with another man. They both were drunk to core and were looking dangerous. "come we will help you find your way out here" the other man said and tried to hold my hand but I backed off slapping his hand away. "Dont touch me and no need I can help myself" saying this I was about to walk off but the man held my hand, I felt rage and hit the man on his tiny thing with my knee as he held onto his life screaming in pain. The other man tried to catch me but I slapped him with my bag and started to run.