Steamy Night and happy moments [Part 29]

[SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SO IF YOU ARE BELOW 16 PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE]

---------------------------------------------------------

Ananya's Pov:-

"I will make sure to end what you started", he said and smashed his lips on mine kissing me roughly. But I am no less, I kissed him back with same passion my one hand holding his nape and another one lost in his hairs.

He pulled me more closer to deepen the kiss, his one hand was on my waist while his another hand went up to my clothed breast. I gasped as he squeezed my right breast, he took the chance and slip his tongue inside my mouth kissing me more deeply.

We fought for dominance but I always melt into his touch and I gave up and let him devour me. He was kissing me like there is no tomorrow all wild and rough just like how I thought he would. His hand on my breast wasn't helping me either and I let out a moan as he grasped my breast in a tight hold.

"Ahhh", I moaned as we pulled away as he kept trailing kisses down to my jaw and neck. The atmosphere of the bathroom was making it 10 times hotter. He sucked on my skin and bite my collarbone making me hiss in pleasure. He too my flesh of skin in his teeth making me moan hard, "Ahh Kunal...". "yes wifey just like that moan my name", he said and kneaded my right breast making me moan in immense pleasure.

I was straddling him and his hard on was pressed against my heated core which was begging for his attention. But he suddenly stood up with me in his arms making me confuse. "Bathtub is uncomfortable right now, lets get you to the sink counter", he said and I blushed and nodded.

He made me sit on the counter and immediately attacked my clothed breast biting and licking my nipple area making me a moaning mess. My fingers tugged harder on his skin as he started biting me on my breasts.

His hands went behind on my my back near my bra hook, and in a second he untangled the hook. I immediately placed my palms against my bra to keep it stable. He looked at me with a soft smile, "let me look at what's mine", he said I hesitated.

He leaned in started trailing kissed of my jaw as his hand groped my breast, "do you see this how perfectly they fit under my palm", he said and started kneading them making me moan. "You are perfect, perfect for me wifey", he said and pinched my nipples making me scream hard.

I glared at him and he smirked, "My left breasts need your attention too", I said and he chuckled and attached his lips to my left nipple sucking on them like a baby. His fingers travelled through my thighs and reached my panty and played with the hem of my panty.

"Just remove it already", I said and he bent down towards my stomach and kissed it. "So impatient huh", he said and I groaned. I tucked on his hair and said, "yes I am fucking impatient for you". He chuckled and proceeded on giving his attention to my clothed core which was needy for him.

He palmed my core making me moan, "already so wet for me huh", he said and removed my panty no I was all naked in front of him. But I didn't feel that much shy because he is husband and only he has the right to see me like this, all wet and horny for him.

He kissed my inner thighs making me shiver, his licked my glistening core making me moan hard. "let me take you on cloud nine wifey", he said and bent down and started licking my core, aahh kunal more..", I said being impatient. He started biting and kissing my core and licked to sooth the bite pain.

His tongue was inserted more deep and I moaned even harder in pleasure, only he can make me feel like this. He was eating me out and I felt a knot in my stomach, "Kunal I..", I tried to say but the pleasure was too much for me. "yes wifey cum for me" he said and I released and breathed heavily as I hit my first orgasm so quick.