chapter 12-last

My lovely Jungkookie,

I am writing this final diary entry on your journal as a letter to you, my love. .I am sitting by your grave, my baby. It took me a lot of courage to drag my feet and come here. My sunshine, Hyungie, loves you. He has loved none but you. I hope you are at peace. Fate and God have been very cruel to us. We were given so little time, and in that little time, you've integrated yourself into me so intricately that I would never be able to take you out of my heart , even though I never wish to . Everything in this world reminds me of you, my Koo baby. These flowers remind me of you, these butterflies remind me of you, these birds remind me of you. I am proud that I met you. I am proud that I love you, and I am proud that I am loved by you. You said in your entry that you want me to be happy. How can I be happy when my baby lies here lifeless, and I am living? But for your sake, I will try to be happy until I lay beside you. I hope the moist soil of your grave embraces my lifeless body like you could have embraced me.

I read somewhere a quote

"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity."

My love , flowers have grown on your grave . May such flowers grow on my grave too when I lay besides you and attain peace . May the roots of my flowers intertwine with the roots of your flowers just like I would have intertwined myself with you if we would have given a little more time.

Baby that night I wished upon the star to have an eternity with you , it's not answered and now I don't believe in that legend . Now I hate stargazing when you are not sitting beside me watching them ,when your eyes have millions of stars within themselves. But I will , I will stargaze because it is wish of my lovely jungkookie, how can I not ,when my jungkookie wants something from me

Baby, I am opening a hospital for cancer patients in your name. I hope to die serving those people.

I love you. I love you, and I love you for a thousand times for a million times , my Jungkookie. I will die loving you . And this grief that I am carrying I take it as a medal of honour , it is a proof that I loved and I loved deeply , I loved you like you deserve to be loved. Even if my love were not returned , I would have considered myself as the luckiest person in eternity to have found you and love you .

I will forever love you, my baby . I promise I will find you in another life. Until then, look after me from above.

I miss you like the earth misses the rain during a drought."I love you, my lovely Jungkookie.

With all my love because that's what you deserve...

Forever yours, Taehyung.

And Taehyung drenched in every rain of his life, opening his arms, looking at the sky. He drenched until the rain stops pouring, until not even an inch of skin is untouched by raindrops, in the hope that his lovely Jungkookie is embracing him.

**************************************
Here I mark the end of this painfully beautiful story "my lovely jungkookie"

Telling you honestly , I broke down while writting this piece . This story has my heart

Since it is the last chapter i want you to Comment and let me know how was the story

                               And

Don't forget to subscribe my YouTube channel with the name of " seri002" where I post trailers of my stories and someothers too .