28

No title bc idk what to call dis lol.

Y/N's pov:

I decided to shower and get to bed since it was late, and I was starting to get sleepy. With a yawn, I cleaned up the dishes and headed toward my bedroom to get the supplies and the shower ready. However, when I opened my door, I wasn't ready for what I saw at all.

Slumped on my bed were Sun and Moon, each with some damage, but nothing too major. Their pants were filthy and ripped in some places, some bells were missing, a few of Sun's rays had gone missing, and their metal was rusted in some places, but nothing I couldn't get fixed.

"You guys are here! I missed you so much!" I exclaimed, hugging them each. I was met with silence and mentally slapped myself. "What am I doing, your batteries must be dead," I said. I might as well be talking to a wall. I also realized that I would need a charger for them to use. Of course, I don't own any animatronic equipment like that, so I would need to buy it.

That being said, the shit would probably be expensive as fuck, and I don't make that kind of money overnight. Hell, I don't even make that kind of money in a week. It would undoubtedly be a while until I could afford any necessary parts I would need to maintain Sun and Moon, but I was determined to at least try if it meant I could have them back.

With that settled, I happily grabbed my shower materials and went into the bathroom, feeling a bit better than I did before.

After I was done with my shower, I changed into some comfy clothes and went to bed. Or at least, I tried to go to bed. It was kinda hard to sleep with two animatronics stuck on either side of your sleeping space. And I wouldn't be able to move them without help. They were heavy as hell. I slipped in between them and slid under my blanket, drifting off into a peaceful slumber that would've made Moon proud.

345 Words smh

A/N: Tysm for 3k+ Reads <3333 ^_^