two

~

Taehyung whined quietly to himself as he very anxiously walked down the street.

He was having a hard time trying to hold the umbrella above his head whilst also holding the shopping bag full of food he had recently bought.

His mother had called the boy earlier and said that he needs to leave the house if he wants food and to not starve.

But Taehyung had whined and said it was still raining. He didn't want to leave his room, he didn't want to see Baekhyun again either after yesterday. He hasn't met the others on his floor yet but he was certain they were all meanies too.

"stupid rain and stupid mommy for abandoning taetae" he whimpered to himself, struggling to keep the bag held up high. The blonde was so short that the plastic bag would scrape against the pavement if he held it regularly. And so now the little one was trying his best to keep his hand held high.

The heavy rain has continued to pour since yesterday evening, only getting heavier, and despite how difficult it was seeming to hold the umbrella with his non dominant hand, Taehyung was hungry.

He hadn't eaten since lunch time yesterday and his mommy refused to come back and cook for him.

It was selfish really.

His parents knew how submissive and dependent Taehyung was. He didn't know how to tie his own shoelaces let alone cook for himself. But they were so caught up in the idea of bragging that their son was attending the most prestigious university in the country, that they overlooked the boy's dependancy for their own gratitude. And shipped him off to the other side of Korea.

Taehyung's mother had texted him a list of all the fresh vegetables and meat he needs to buy with the money they've given him. But with how fearful the younger was to go near a stove. Let alone a vast pan of boiling water or scary hot oil, Taehyung had filled his grocery bag with instant ramen and cup noodles.

Taehyung may of also given the guy at the register too much money by accident but being the naive boy he was, he didn't want to think too much about it.

Despite how angry and upset Tae currently was, he was excited to get home. He had left Nugget in charge of his room whilst he was out with the order to shoo away any meanie heads like Baek if they should come in.

He was planning to change into his favourite oversized sweater and get rid off his tight itchy jeans. Taehyung was going to get in bed with his food and cuddle up with Nugget, excitedly anticipating to watch my neighbour totoro.

He watched it every time he was upset, and Taehyung was currently planning to watch the movie every day until his parents came and rescued him.

However, being too stuck in his own distressed thoughts, Taehyung didn't notice the giant puddle in front of him. And because the boy didn't know how to tie his laces, still struggling with the umbrella and his shopping bag, he tripped over them. Falling straight into the large puddle.

Taehyung shrieked loudly and instantly became drenched. His flimsy umbrella breaking on impact and his ramen packets went flying out of his bag.

The small boy was quick to burst into tears, he was cold and his knees were hurting. The fall had really startled him.

The rain continued to pour and Taehyung was absolutely soaked to the bone.

-

Jungkook had witnessed the whole ordeal.

He was walking through the empty streets, large umbrella held high above his head as he navigated his way from the building he's just had a meeting in.