nine

~

Mornings in Jungkook's home were always the same.

The ceo would descend his stairs at the crack of dawn, hair dishevelled and face scrunching up in a yawn.

His body would be clad in the top he slept in and boxers, always sighing out contently when his bare feet would make contact with his heated flooring in the kitchen.

Despite Jungkook's house being so large and grand. The man was never a fan of having maids and workers sifting around. Cleaning surfaces that were already clean or making him food just because they were qualified.

The ceo was a cosy homebody at heart. And so despite his parent's wishes of getting him equipped with the best chefs and maids that South Korea could offer, Jungkook always declined. He liked the solitude after such a hectic day.

The ceo had built a routine for himself.

One that he loved and cherished amongst his busy and packed life.

Listening to the birds chirp away from where his lower back is resting against the kitchen counter. Still half asleep as he waited for his coffee to finish brewing.

The sky would shortly become ablaze in the mean time. Tinting his walls and kitchen counters orange and heating his bare legs and arms.

Jungkook's only company was himself and his singing. Which he's always been told sounds way better than he's lead to believe himself.

The raven haired would always take his time in the mornings. Knowing his days were to be filled with back to back meetings and contract signings and their annual quarterly profits.

He would sit at his kitchen island, feeling the breeze and the sun warm his back from his open back doors and eat his breakfast. Maybe work out if he had time or just sit and read.

Never choosing to go on his phone or watch tv because he knew his eyes would be scorned by his monitor screen at work for over 10 hours anyway.

Jungkook often thought about getting a cat or a dog.

Just to have something dotting about when he woke up in the mornings or came back from work.

The man wasn't necessarily lonely. His contact list extended into the thousands but his close circle was tight and lacking there of. Consisting of a group Jungkook could count on one hand. But in a way, he preferred it like that.

This morning however, was exactly the same as much as it was different.

The birds were chirping as the white and beige walls of Jungkook's interior were doused a warm orange from the rising sun.

His cofffee machine was whirring away like usual and the floors were heated as they were every morning.

Jungkook's hair was messy from sleep and his body was clad in pyjama bottoms and a loose tee, a content smile on his face as he made breakfast for two.

Because unlike any other time, Jungkook had company this morning.

A little blonde with hair just as messy as the ceo's, with eyes on the brink of closing. Tiny yawns filtering out every now and again as the boy rubbed his eyes with a balled fist to try and stay awake.

Taehyung was sat at the kitchen island. Body draped in one of Jungkook's jumpers and a pair of the little's own shorts. Bare and smooth legs hanging as socked feet swayed back and forth in a slow and calm rhythm.

Jungkook had put Taehyung to sleep last night in his own bed. Not wanting the boy to be by himself in one of the spare rooms when he was in little space. And the man hadn't bought anything relating to a crib or something similar for the blonde boy just yet.