vampire mario2(au)

Here you go guys >:3

Mario pov:

I woke up see bryan sleeping but Kayla and xylo nowhere to be seen but then I saw a note,

"Hey mario or bryan so we're going to look for food and blood do yeah see you soon."-Kayla and xylo

Okay so there be gone for a while let's hope they get back before I need more blood.

*30 minutes later*

Okay it's been 30 minutes and there still not back and I'm getting hungry,and bryans not awake yet great I want him to he awake at less.

*40 minutes later*

Okay it's been 40 more minutes and I'm so hungry for blood I can't take it anymore I'm going to drink bryans blood.

I walked over to bryan and bite his neck and start drinking it.

I love the taste of his blood.

Bryan pov:

I was asleep then I felt something bite me I knew it was mario.

I began to wake up and sit up as I do he holds me down and continues to drink my blood must be very hungry for blood.

He finally finished and went to sit were he slept.

I was still in shock on what happened but I can't panic now he'll see it and I can't let him see it.

As I was panicking mario said something,"Why are you red?" Oh no he noticed this is bad.

Mario pov:

Bryan was even more red after I asked him something is up then I see a paper next to him.

So I walked over and picked it up.

Bryan was trying to get it back but sense he's shorter.

As I read it I realized it was about me!? Like it said "he's so tall and strong like how can someone be so hot." And

"he's a vampire now and when he drank my blood for the first time he was holding me with his strong arms I felt so safe."

So he likes me hm well might as well give him a kiss I like him too.

I looked at him and pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

Bryan pov:

He's kissing me ahh I kissed back and I loved it.

Please don't be a dream please!

We parted and he looks at me and says,"you liked that didn't you." He said I just nodded and we talked until the others came back.