a Christmas?(scp)

So this is a Christmas special okay and it's scp yea.

Bryan pov:

It was December sense the calendars were counting down the days for some reason.

Then again this is the scp Fondation so it makes sense.

But it just fells weird being here for Christmas instead of at my house...

Alone for the holidays but it still dose fell weird.

We were looking in rooms and found one with four beds and a Christmas tree.

A voice came over some speakers and it said something,"go to sleep stay here on this floor."

"ITS safe hear on this floor."

It was kinda creepy not gonna lie but when we tried opening the elevator it wouldn't open.

"If you wish to open you must stay here for Christmas."

The speaker said and then some gas came out of the vents and it made use fell drowsy and before we knew it we passed out.

*time skip*

Mario pov:

I woke up to see that me and the others are all in a room with a Christmas tree and I see that the others are already awake,

"Hey mario, how are you?"Bryan said, "I'm good,but where are we?" I said in response,

"That's what we're trying to figure out."xylo said,

We begin to look around the door was looked but we had food in here and a calender to see what day it is.

We also had a clock and there was a note that said it's safe here and we can go to sleep any time.

There was a TV that can play any show so we took that into our hands and had some fun.

Bryan seemed a little off though like he seemed just down maybe sense he's spending Christmas here instead of with his family.

*time skip to Christmas eve*

It was Christmas eve and everything was great no dangerous scp's and it's honestly a great break but bryan is still acting off.

I might have to ask him about that later.

Bryan pov:

It fells weird it's Christmas eve and I usually spend it alone but now I'm spending it with my friends I made here and it dose fell nice having people for Christmas.

Maybe if we stay in contact after the lockdown I can still have people at my house for Christmas.

As I was thinking mario came up to me and asked me something,"Hey bryan you're acting off is there something wrong?"

He asked and I told him how I I'm use to being alone for Christmas and it fells nice to actually spend it with friends.

He said thanks for telling him and walked off.

Mario pov:

Okay so that's why bryan has been acting off he speeds Christmas alone and now he's not maybe we can make this better we all got a note that said we can ask for 1 thing.

Maybe we can stay in contact after this lockdown yea and he can come to my house or we could go to he's.

Although we might stay at he's sense I don't think I can get a house but he will still have someone to spend the holidays with.

*after they got there one gift*

We all got something

Kay got one of her plushes from her room.

I got a bow tie for my squid.

Xylo got I don't even know.

And bryan got a unicorn plush that he called Helios.

We were all having a great time.

*after the lockdown*

Bryan pov:

It was almost Christmas again and I have my unicorn plush on my bed and hot chocolate in hand and I just wish my friends Could be here.

*knocking*

Hum I wonder who that can be?

"Hello?"I asked opening the door.

"Hey bryan."Someone said.....what THATS MARIO!

"MARIO YOU'RE HERE!"I a shouted hugging him.

"Go to see to you to bryan."he said hugging back.

"So can we come in or not?"kayla bear said.

"Oh sorry I just thought you guys forgot."I said and they just said how could they forget.

And we spent Christmas together and I couldn't have it any other way.

_________________
That's my Christmas special I hope you enjoyed it and I know it's kinda short but I'm on a time crunch here okay bye