Thanksgiving special (sno)

I promised and here you go also here are the ships

Ships:
Mario x mitch
Bryan x Jackson

Now on with the story

3 person pov:

It was Thanksgiving and everyone was enjoying the dinner that comes with it.

The couples were together talking and laughing just a joyful time.

Bryan was also giving the people he trust gems to show them,and everyone loved that about him.

So there bryan was hanging out gems with Jackson following him a little bit behind.

It was nice to have a dinner without any trouble and just as always there was a shipper in the corner.

Bri was thinking on how to get the couples to get closer and flirty(I don't know, okay)or at less protective

So she thought that she could make them jealous like one from 2 couples so.

She called Hannah and she was ready to help as a fellow shipper.

So they planed to make Hannah flirt with mario and got Brandon to flirt with bryan sense he was bored.

So it began first with Hannah.

As she flirt with mario mitch was getting angrier and angrier and finally snatched mario and brought him to his lap.

Mario blushed at this and mitch said,"mine."and glared at Hannah,

"Okay bye."Hannah said and walked off seeing mitch not let mario go now great.

One down one to go and she got to bri and now it was time but Brandon left so now bri had to do it great.

So she want up to bryan and started to flirt with him and Jackson immediately grabbed bryan and ram off with him,

"Well that was easy."bri said and walked off to Hannah and they talk about how the plan worked.

But little did they know mitch and Jackson overheard them and walk over and gave them a Death glare.

Bri and Hannah knew they were scwerd and they started to explain before they asked.

And the vampires started to blush when they realized they fell for the trap.

But after that whole thing Thanksgiving dinner went on as usual  just a fun time.

Me:I hope you like this special and have a great day