my little pup(sno)

[Here's a bryrio sno request by wolfieship4 I'm just really cute bean bryan x super in love mario-Jes]

Mario pov:

I was walking around pack haven when I saw our pup of the pack bryan.

That I also had a crush on I'm he's soo cute!How couldn't you love a face like that!

He's just so perfect in every way he's laugh is so cute and the way he's so curious in everything when you see the amazement in he's eyes.

Like he just so obvious in so categories but that just what makes him who he is.

He's just a curious Werewolf that makes me have butterflies in my stomach.

"Mario are you okay?" I hear someone say I snap out of it to see bryan looking at me with a concern look.

"Yea I'm okay bryan I just zoned out that's all." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh okay Mario bye." Bryan said before walking away.

I just love him he's too cute and I love him for that.

Bryan pov:

I just left after talking to mario, and I might have a slight crush on him but he's just so hamsome like how couldn't you.

I just love him soo much.

Mario pov:

I was walking around when I felt my hat being taken off I turn around to see xylo putting my hat on bryan.

I couldn't help but blush he looks so cute in my hat,

"Mario why are you blushing?"Bryan said looking at me,

"W-ell iii umm."I studdered thinking of what to say.

I look over to xylo but he just had a smug face then walked away.

I just breathed in then out.

"You know you look there cute bryan."I accidentally said out loud instead of in my head.

"W-a-a-t-h!?"Bryan studdered blushing looking away from me.

I realize what I just said and started to blush really bad and I just breathed and said,

"Look bryan I really like you okay and if you don't like me back that's totally fine."

Bryan blushed even more and studdered,

"I I I li like yo oo u too." He looked at me with a really red face.

I lend down and kissed him on the cheek.

He jumped and made a little,"ekk!"that made me blush,

"That was really cute." I said looking at him.

He then covered his face with my hat that xylo put on his head I took the hat and put it back on his head.

"Well you be my boyfriend bryan?"I asked him.

"YESS YESS YESSS!"He shouted back jumping up and down with excitement.

I giggled and just picked him up and walked to my cabin and put him on my bed.

My hat on him was falling off a bit I took off the hat and put it on a mini table by the bed.

[It's night cuz I'm lazy-Jes]

Bryan and I took off our shoes and climbed into bed.

Bryan then buried he's head into my chest and fell asleep,"aww."I said quietly.

I pulled him closer plased a kiss on his forehead and fell asleep hugging my boyfriend close to me.

*in the morning bright by bryan the bean*

I woke up to see bryan still asleep bit I needed to get up,"Bryan bryan wake up."I said softly.

Bryan woke up and blushed like crazy and it was adorable.

*time skip to 1 1/2 years later*

It's been about a year sense me and bryan started dating and I might be really to make him my mate.

"Hey bryan well you like to be my mate?"I ask bryan,

"YESSSSS!"He shouted jumping into my arms.

*after they become mates idk*

Bryan pov:

Me and mario are now mates and I'm SOOO HAPPY.

I'm currently snuggling Mario's chest and falling asleep.

Mario pov:

I remember when I frist meet bryan I insteadly fell in love with him and over the years I fell more and MORE in love with him soo much you could say I'm LOVESICK.

And it always felt like something was missing but now that we're mates that missing piece fells felled.

And I'll protect him with my life no matter what.

_________________

Hey so that's the end of this one shot if you have any requests please leave them on the request page.

Bye