apocalyptic love(tcd)

So I saw a tiktok on this ship and i read on fandom wiki about them and watch some episodes so if any info is wrong I'm sorry.

Ship:
Slade x bryan like how it was supposed to go in the series I never watched when it was new.

Any way back to the one shot that will possibly be chessy but in this slade the not die.

Bryan/ptsd boy pov:

Slade had been shot but we didn't know if he was dead or not so we brought him with us.

Ones we found a place to settle for a while we checked salde and he was alive.

*time skip to when they got the bullets out of Slade*

Slade was resting after what happened(bryan is single for now)

And I think I might like him but dose he like me?

I don't know maybe I wait until he is fully healed.

Slade pov:

I was healing from being shot, but I still was thinking when I did cpr on bryan.

Hes lips were kinda soft and he looked peaceful unconscious.

I also noticed he was looking at me quit a bit.

He is kinda cute and that smile of his is so cute.

I think of it until I'm better but I'll probably still think of it after I do.

Bryan pov:

Slade has fully recovered from being shot and we met someone named Justin and he said we can join he's group.

*when Justin framed bryan*

The others were checking my bag when they wanted to talk to me,

"what did you wanted to talk adout?" I asked

"Oh, you know exactly why, bryan."

I was confused what do they mean?

*after bryan got kicked out*

I got kicked out but some people joined me like Slade.

We all found a place to make our base  so we started to put up an electronic fanse.

There was an abandoned house but there wasn't enough beds yet so some of us had to share.

Qwiny was obviously with her dad

But I ended up having to share a bed with Slade great.

It was late and time for us to sleep to finish the base in the morning.

But that also means sleeping with my crush*blushing*Okay don't freak out,

"Bryan come on we have to go to sleep."Slade said looking at me,

"Okay okay I'm coming." I said walking to the room and lay on the bed.

He then layed next to me and fell asleep okay I'm totally freaking out.

I'm probably a blushing mess.okay I just need to fall asleep yeah that's it.

Slade pov:

*a bit before*

It was time for bed but where's bryan we all agreed to lock the door just incase walkers get in.

I walked around looking for bryan when I found him zoned out,

"Bryan come on we have to go to sleep."I said looking at him,

"Okay okay I'm coming."he said And went to lay in our shared bed for tonight.