moth-er fath-er(oz)

Okay so Screaming it's agenst time yea and this follows my headcanons Okay-Jes

Bryan is 15 in this

Bryan pov:

Mom and dad told me to stay in room for a bit so I listened but it got a bit boring so I turned on the radio,

"There appears to be zombies going around and effecting people turning them into zombies lock your doors an-break-"

What ZOMBIES!?Is this a dream please be a dream please please please.

I pinched myself and this is not a dream.

I run to the window to see my parents putting up a electric fence and were almost done so I was watching them put it up.

*time skip*

My parents were done and closed the gate but a zombie got in my parents saw me and yelled,"BRYAN JUST STAY IN YOUR ROOM!"

I saw they got bite but killed the zombie.

I saw my brother mario run in.

Mario pov:

*Mario is 23 in this*

*a little bit before*

Ironwood was expecting that there was a zombie apocalypse and onse I heard that I immediately got my dog and took a truck and drove to the my family's farm.

But before I could take off Ironwood said,"where are you going?"he looked at me but all I could think of was my family,"I'm going to my family's farm okay."

I said then took off a drove to the farm hoping my family was okay especially my younger brother bryan.

*ones he got there*

I got there to see my parents get bit and then kill the zombie.

I immediately run up to them with my gun by my side but then they said something I never wanted to hear,

"Mario my son please just shot us so we don't become zombies and hurt you and your brother."my mother said with my dad nodding in agreement,

"NO NO NO I CANT!"I yelled but I saw them just looking at me,"mario just  do it it hurts us just as much but we will always be here for you."my mother said looking at me,

"And please try taking care of the farm with bryan."dad said.

I looked at bryans bedroom window seeing him crying but I know I had to do this so.......

I did it my parents are now gone.

I dug a hole and put them in it and layed them to rest.

Ones I was done I immediately run up to bryans room(the gate is closed)to see where he is only to see him crying in the corner with his cat plush Helios  up to his chest.

Bryan looked up at me and ran to me hugging me crying in my chest,"shhh it's okay bryan I'm here okay."I said to my brother as he cried.

*time skip to night*

It was night and I knew I was going to stay here for a bit sense I don't think bryan will be mentally okay if I don't stay here,

"Good night bryan."I said looking at my younger brother hugging Helios I also let my dog in the house and I told him to stay by bryans side for a while.

I then looked for a sleeping bag to stay in he's room just in case of a emergency.

Bryan pov:

*when mario shot his infection parents*

I was crying in my room hugging my cat plushey Helios my parents are dead they said for mario to do it.

I haven't looked out side my window in awhile but I heard my door open.

I looked up to see my older brother mario I just ran up to mario and hugged him crying in his chest.

As I was hugging my brother he said,"shhh it's okay bryan I'm here."I was just sad and scared I just continued to cry.

*at night*

I was in bed with my plush and Mario's dog and went to sleep.

But I then woke up to see I was in the middle of nowhere with nothing I began to look around and I found some zombies eating my brother with nothing I could do.

I tried to but I couldn't move any more I was scared but then the zombies left and I could move again.

I run to my brother just for him to be dead with nothing I could do.

I couldn't take it anymore I was screaming and crying.

When I woke up, screaming with tiers falling down my face when I saw my brother mario wake up and run to me trying to calm me down.

Mario pov:

I woke up to bryan screaming and crying I run to him trying to clam him down,"are you okay bryan?"I said trying to see why he was screaming.

He then told me about the dream he had while crying.

I told him that the likely hood of that helping is low and that I would stay with him for a while.

He seems happy by that sense the last time he saw me when the world was normal was 1 year ago.

I just know it is going to be hard on us but we got each other and that's better then nothing.

Me:

(I wanted to put that one song from kipo that gose we my not have sunshine)

That's it bye