Chapter 35

The eighth day of May

It is suitable to marry, build a bed, break the ground, hang flat, and plant?

Lu Zhengan changed his clothes early in the morning, carried the prepared betrothal gift in a backpack and went down to Hualong Mountain.

When they reached the bottom of the mountain, Lu Changgen and his wife were already waiting at the intersection. There were two big red roosters tied with red ropes at Lu Yang's feet.

Mrs. Lu Yang helped find these two big red roosters. They were well fed by the previous family, and their feathers were so shiny that they were almost shiny. Although his legs and legs were tied, he held his head high like a majestic general.

Seeing Lu Zheng'an coming down from the mountain, Lu Changgen hurriedly stepped forward and took the two jars of pear blossoms in his hand.

These two jars of wine weighed at least seven or eight kilograms. Lu Zheng'an's hands were a little sore after carrying them all the way down the mountain. Seeing Lu Changgen helping, Lu Zhengan let go of his hand unceremoniously.

"Uncle Changgen and Auntie will go on a trip with me today. After everything is over, I will cook and treat Uncle Changgen and Auntie to have a good meal."

Hearing this, Mrs. Lu Yang couldn't help laughing and said: "Okay, let's write it in one stroke? No? Two characters of "Lu", why are you so polite to us? You are not young anymore. You can start a family and live your life peacefully. Living well is better than anything else."

Lu Changgen, who was walking in front of you, heard this and nodded in agreement. "Your aunt asked someone to inquire about this boy from the Song family that you were interested in. She said he didn't go out very often, but he was good-natured when talking to people. His parents were also sensible. People who know the basics, after you have formed a contract, you must treat them well. The men of our old Lu family are not the kind of people who wait around, and you must not do things like that that will poke people in the spine. "

After Lu Changgen finished speaking, his wife Lu Yang gave him an elbow. "What are you talking about? You have watched Zheng'an grow up. Don't you still know what kind of person he is? Is it useful? You have to arrange his words."

Lu Zheng'an knew that Lu Yang was 'teaching' Lu Changgen this way because he was afraid that he would be unhappy after hearing this. Then he smiled and said, "It's okay. Uncle Chang Gen is good to me. I know this in my heart. Please don't worry, Uncle Chang Gen. I will never do anything embarrassing like that."

By the time the three of them arrived at the entrance of the town, Matchmaker Jiang had been waiting for some time. Seeing that Lu Zheng'an and the others were late, they hurriedly waved the small folding fans in their hands to greet them.

"Hey, you've finally arrived." After saying that, Matchmaker Jiang glanced around at the hands of Lu Zheng'an and the others. She saw a lot of big red roosters, big carps, drinks, and pork, and she couldn't help but feel secretly in her heart. Sigh, the boy from the Lu family is so generous with his actions.

"Thank you, Aunt Jiang, for waiting for so long. There are many things at home. Hurrying and hurrying up has delayed some time and made Aunt Jiang tired." Lu Yang said as she handed over what Lu Zheng'an had already prepared to her. The red seal was stuffed into Matchmaker Jiang's hand.

Matchmaker Jiang touched the red envelope in her hand and raised her eyebrows. She gently touched it with her hand and felt that the weight of the red envelope was not light. The smile on her face became even brighter. "Oh, we are all old acquaintances, and you are so polite. We are just chilling under the shade of the trees for a while, so we don't have to worry about anything."