Chapter 92

August 12 was the day to pick up Song Huaishu and Lu Xingyi to return home after the full moon. In addition, the Mid-Autumn Festival was approaching, so Lu Zhengan went to the town at dawn and bought two carp and two big red roosters, and also bought some more. Desserts and moon cakes were delivered to the Song family courtyard.

The two elders of the Song family were already used to being surprised by Lu Zhengan's generosity. Seeing how he took so many things, he simply fried them and stewed them. After saving the meal for the day, he gave it to them directly in a food box. Install it and ask Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu to take it with them when they go back.

After the family had a lively meal, Lu Xingyi woke up. After emptying the 'warehouse', he began to ask for food with his little mouth open.

When she woke up, Song Lan had already warmed the goat's milk and immediately put a bib on her when she opened her mouth to cry.

Knowing that she was about to start eating, Lu Xingyi immediately closed her mouth and stared at the spoon that Song Lan handed to her mouth. She was so anxious that she scrambled with her hands and feet, and kept humming in her mouth.

Song Xiren looked at Lu Xingyi's appearance from the side, his eyes were full of love, he chuckled, and said to everyone: "It feels like our girl doesn't look like a baby who is more than a month old. She is from the shop next door. Old Wu's family. His grandson is four or five months old, and he doesn't feel as smart as our girl. The one who doesn't know how to cry even after peeing, eh, doesn't look likeable at all."

Hearing Song Xiren's words, Song Lanshi, who was breastfeeding Lu Xingyi, couldn't help but roll her eyes at him.

"Yes, in your eyes, is there anything bad about your girl? Two days ago, the girl dug her fingernails into her face with a red mark. She didn't cry, but you were distressed. Tears. I have never seen you like this! I will never let our girl stay with you for too long in the future. Over time, the child will be spoiled by you. "

When this matter was mentioned, Song Xiren suddenly felt embarrassed. He covered his mouth and coughed dryly, and retorted: "When did I shed tears? You are arranging me in front of the children."

When Song Lan heard what he said, she glanced at him with a half-smile but didn't want to expose him. After feeding Lu Xingyi, she wiped her small mouth with a bib, got up and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

When Song Xiren saw that his first wife had left, he hurriedly walked to Song Huaishu, took the child over, and said, "Grandpa, give me a hug. It's time to go back tonight. I won't see you for a few days."

Song Huaishu was extremely helpless about his father's doting on his children. After looking at each other, he got up and went to pack things in the house.

The father and daughter had a lot of things when they left home, and even more when they returned home. In addition to some trinkets bought by the two elders of the Song family for Lu Xingyi, there was an extra milk goat in the back of the car before leaving.

Lu Zheng'an stood at the door of the Song family's courtyard, looking at the mule cart full of things, and said to Song Huaishu: "Where are we? We are visiting relatives, and they are almost ready to move. You and your daughter will come and stay at your father's and mother's houses a few more times. All of them have been emptied by you."

Song Huaishu didn't react to Lu Zhengan's words, but he made Song Xiren and Song Lanshi laugh at the side. "It's good to have them vacated. Once they're evacuated, we two old guys will have to live with your family!"

After hearing Song Lanshi's words, Lu Zhengan immediately said, "Then I will go into the house immediately and move everything away. Huai Shu and I are eager for you and your father to come and live at my house."