Chapter 104

Although Lu Haoran was very worried, seeing Lu Zhengan's calm expression, he didn't dare to push it too much.

When the two of them came to the steamed stuffed bun stall, the chicken-like Ji Yueqiao was trampled under their feet, and his face was swollen and looked like a pig's head.

Seeing Lu Zheng'an and Lu Haoran coming over, Ji Yueqiao, who was stepped on the ground by someone, was like a big tortoise, dancing towards Lu Zheng'an and shouting at the same time: "Why are you here? Come on!" Beat him really hard."

Ji Yueqiao grew up in Shangjing, where he didn't learn even 10% of the humanities and etiquette, and he learned all the curse words.

The man who suppressed Ji Yueqiao looked to be about the same age as Lu Zhengan. He was wearing a silk scarf and had a servant by his side. He was obviously a rich and powerful man.

Seeing Lu Zhengan coming over, the other party did not move his foot away from Ji Yueqiao's chest. Instead, he looked at Lu Zhengan with an unkind look and asked, "Is this kid your child?"

Lu Zheng'an looked at Ji Yueqiao who was in a state of embarrassment on the ground with an indifferent expression, nodded slightly, and asked, "But he offended the young master?"

The man listened to Lu Zheng'an and sneered. He moved his feet away, leaned over and pulled Ji Yueqiao up from the ground, and said to Lu Zheng'an: "I see you are also a very polite person. How can you educate me?" Are you waiting for such a naughty kid?"

At this time, Ji Yueqiao still looked unconvinced, glaring at the young master with whom he had a conflict, and threatened: "Get your dirty hands away from this young master, otherwise don't blame this young master for being rude to you. ."

When the man heard that Ji Yueqiao was still so arrogant, he immediately laughed out loud. The hands hanging by his sides were clenched into fists, and he was about to greet Ji Yueqiao's face.

However, just when the opponent's fist touched Ji Yueqiao's face, Lu Zhengan reached out and grabbed his arm and said, "Young Master has learned your lesson. We have something to talk about, so there is no need to do anything anymore, right?" "

I felt that Lu Zhengan was quite strong and much taller than the other person. The man hesitated for a moment, then let go of Ji Yueqiao's hand.

Seeing this, Lu Haoran immediately held Ji Yueqiao's arm, and while helping Ji Yueqiao pat the dust off his body, he asked with a cry: "Little cousin, are you okay?"

Ji Yueqiao covered the face that was so hot from being slapped by the other party, and glared at the other party: "How dare you hit me? Do you know who I am?"

As soon as he said this, the other party looked at him and sneered, "So what if you are the prince and grandson? How about you transform here? If I want to touch you in Longzhen, it's just a matter of words."

After saying that, the man turned to look at Lu Zhengan and continued: "Brother, please don't go out in the future, otherwise you may be walking on the road and people may disappear."

As soon as he saw that person leave, Ji Yueqiao, who was full of grievances, suddenly exploded. He stared at Lu Zheng'an and shouted: "Lu Zheng'an, my grandmother and second brother asked you to take care of me, and this is how you take care of me? I was almost beaten to death, and you didn't even dare to let go of a fart? !"

Ji Yueqiao only suffered some flesh injuries, but the opponent's punches hit his face, which looked a bit serious. Lu Zheng'an originally wanted to take him to Dr. Zheng's Huichun Hall to have a look, but when he heard that Ji Yueqiao's voice was still full of energy, he gave up this idea.