Extra Chapter【2】

When the fresh peaches in Hualong Mountain fell from the trees, Song Huaishu was already seven months pregnant. Although it was no longer particularly convenient to move around, Song Huaishu saw that the workshop at the foot of the mountain was so busy, but he couldn't stay at home.

Because he had to take care of Song Huaishu, who was pregnant, and with the help of Heyuanju in the south, Lu Zhengan never traveled far again.

Seeing Song Huaishu leading Lu Xingyi over to help, Lu Zhengan wiped the sweat from his head and hurriedly brought him into the workshop.

"The sun is so bright, why don't you come here? Why are you here again?" Lu Zhengan said, pouring Song Huaishu a cup of herbal tea. Seeing Lu Xingyi pouting and saying nothing, he knew that he was being scolded again. He stretched out his hand and poked Lu Xingyi's drooping little face, and said with a smile: "Hey, who's little beauty has such a long face? Are you ready to race?"

Lu Zheng'an's words made Lu Xingyi unable to hold back any longer, and burst into laughter. However, Lu Xingyi became unhappy again when he thought of the grandfather at home who always had a straight face.

"Father, when will Grandpa leave? I recited just one sentence of the Three-Character Sutra wrong, and he's going to hit me hard." As he spoke, Lu Xingyi's eyes turned red.

Song Huaishu waited for Lu Xingyi to finish and explained at the side: "It's not because she memorized it wrongly that she was beaten. She was playing while memorizing it. My grandfather couldn't bear this attitude the most, so he used a feather duster to scare her. "

Maybe because I'm older, I don't care so much about the past. In addition, Mr. Lan was ill for a while, and Song Xiren was at his bedside whenever he had time. Mr. Lan gradually let go of the past. Occasionally, he remembered that he had never visited his daughter and son-in-law's house. On a whim, Mr. Lan had someone drive him to Hualong Town.

However, since having Lu Xingyi, the Song Lan family has basically lived in Lu Zheng'an's house. When Mr. Lan arrived at the Song family's house, he naturally missed it.

Fortunately, Lan Mengcheng knew about the Song family's shop. After asking the clerk, Xiao Chen, he found out that his eldest sister had always lived in Lujiacun, so he asked the driver to drive directly to Hualong Town.

When the carriage stopped at the door of Lu Zheng'an's house, Song Huaishu was holding his belly and eating the pineapple and honeydew melon sent by He Yuanju from the south. By the time Lan Mengcheng helped Mr. Lan in, Song Huaishu had no time to cover up.

Looking at the potbellied Song Huaishu, Mr. Lan thought he had some illness. Song Huaishu wanted to explain, but facing his old-fashioned and strict grandfather, he couldn't say anything about being pregnant.

At the right time, Lu Xingyi came out of the room holding snacks. Looking at the serious Mr. Lan and his nervous father, Lu Xingyi did not react for a moment. Putting the plate in his hand on the small table aside, he raised his head and asked crisply: "Who is this old man looking for?"

Mr. Lan looked at the fair and lovely Lu Xingyi and thought she was the daughter he and Lu Zhengan adopted. He reached out and touched her little head, stared blankly at Song Huaishu's belly, and asked, "Have you ever seen a doctor?"

Hearing this, Song Huaishu blushed and tugged on his clothes. He was about to answer, but Lu Xingyi smiled and replied with crooked eyebrows: "I've seen it, the doctor said that my brother is very good."

As soon as Lu Xingyi spoke, Song Huaishu wanted to shut her mouth. However, Mr. Lan seemed a little confused about the little girl's words. He looked at Song Huaishu with his gray eyebrows and asked, "Brother? Have you adopted another one?"