Chapter 106

Drilling a well is a technical job. After Zhang Xicheng led people outside Lujiacun early in the morning, he walked around under the leadership of Liu Changshan and Lu Changgen.

After Master Zhang walked around for a while, he observed carefully for a while. In less than two hours, the locations of the four wells were determined.

After Master Zhang made his reservation, Liu Ergou, who was watching the excitement in the crowd, sneered. "It's weird that Lu Zheng'an wants to pay half of the money to dig a well in the village, but he doesn't look at the location chosen by the master. The four wells are all damn close to his orchard. The feeling is, let the villagers pay for him. ?Convenient to travel home? Ah."

After Liu Ergou said this, people around him also discovered that the four acupuncture points determined by Master Zhang were indeed close to Lu Zhengan's orchard. Many people present began to murmur in their hearts, and some even began to speculate on Lu Zhengan's intention of finding someone to dig a well.

Lu Changgen listened to the buzzing discussion of the crowd, glanced at Liu Ergou who was secretly delighted and couldn't help but snorted coldly.

"The location of this well was decided by Master Zhang. What does it have to do with political security? Liu Ergou, don't you have nothing to do? You are doing nothing here."

"Uncle Chang Gen's scheming is really as far as his armpits. Everyone here has eyes on their noses. Is it true or not? I'm being ridiculous, can't you tell? "

Just when Lu Changgen continued to argue with Liu Ergou, someone suddenly held his shoulder from behind.

Lu Changgen turned around and saw that the visitors were Lu Zhengan and his old friend, and his eyes suddenly lit up. "Old Cao, why are you here?"

"I've been fine lately. I heard there was a drought in the town, so I came back with Erwang to have a look." As he said that, Master Cao glanced at Liu Ergou opposite, who had his penis inserted into his waist, and asked: " It's such a good thing to dig a well in the village, what's the fuss about?"

Hearing this, Zhang Xicheng sighed and said helplessly: "This little brother said that the location I have chosen is closest to the Lu family's orchard, and I feel unhappy."

Cao Debang asked about Zhang Xicheng's specific location. Amid everyone's puzzled eyes, he followed Master Zhang's route again and then looked at the crowd and said, "I happen to know something about well digging. The location chosen by this master is a place surrounded by mountains on three sides, a ditch between two mountains, and a place where two mountain mouths face each other. These are all places where good water can come out, and they are not far from the foot of the mountain. It's just a coincidence."

"Master was invited by Lu Zheng'an. You and Lu Zheng'an are familiar with each other, so naturally you speak to him." The speaker was Wang Xiumei, standing in front of Li Dawang with her arms folded. Looking at Lu Zhengan and his group across from him, his eyes were full of disdain.

"That's right. Fortunately, I didn't participate in the well digging in the village. Otherwise, I would have to make a wedding dress for him."

As soon as Liu Ergou said his words, many people who had previously participated in the well digging began to hesitate.

Seeing this, Lu Zhengan walked up to the crowd and said, "Since you think Master Zhang and I are colluding, what do you think we should do?"

As soon as Lu Zhengan raised the question, everyone was immediately confused. Although they had doubts in their hearts, no one dared to bring it up.