Chapter 135

Although they were traveling with Ji Yuexian, after the three of them arrived in Yongzhou by boat, Ji Yuexian said that he had something to do and left four people to escort Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu to Chizhou first.

Although Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu were not very tired after this journey, the feeling of floating on the water always made people feel like they were wandering in space. It wasn't until the two abandoned the ship and stayed ashore for two days that they felt better.

In the past two days, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu visited many dry goods stores together. I saw that the things inside were very different from those in Yuanyang, and there was nothing particularly novel. In addition, Yongzhou is fond of spicy food, which makes it extremely difficult for Song Huaishu, who usually eats a light diet, to adapt. After eating it for two days, there were a few blisters on the side of my mouth.

Lu Zheng'an looked very distressed, so he went to the drug store and bought some powder to apply on him, which made him feel better.

Seeing this situation, Lu Zheng'an did not stay any longer, took Song Huaishu and the four guards left by Ji Yuexian and drove slowly to Chizhou in a carriage.

Because of the different geographical location, although the weather is only mid-February, we have already put on light clothes here. Compared with Linzhou, Yongzhou's territory is surrounded by green waters and mountains, and the scenery is very pleasant.

Looking at the lush woods beside the official road, Song Huaishu was very surprised. He turned to look at Lu Zheng'an who was resting in the carriage with his eyes closed and said, "Is it always so warm here? If it can be like this in winter, it would be like this." A good place to recuperate."

"The lighting here is different from that in Linzhou, and the temperature is naturally different. For people like you who are afraid of the cold, coming here to spend the winter is indeed a good choice. However, there is a lot of rain here, and it seems like there is an old man. ?Hanshan is not suitable for living here for a long time."

As he said that, Lu Zhengan reached out and took Song Huaishu from the car window into his arms. He put his chin on his neck and arched his neck. Seeing Song Huaishu shrinking his neck in itch, he couldn't help but curl his lips. "I heard from Ji Yuexian that there are a lot of fruits here. If we can find some that are durable and easy to transport, we can also change the variety in our shop. Maybe there will be more when we come to the south. By that time Let's bring father, mother, and Xingyi, and let them come over and have a good time."

Hearing this, Song Huaishu smiled and nodded. Just when he was about to speak, he felt a hand suddenly appear in his lapel.

Seeing this, Song Huaishu's face suddenly turned red, and he reached out to hold his hand and glanced at Lu Zhengan. "We're still in the car, don't make trouble!"

Lu Zhengan looked at Song Huaishu's blood-red earlobe in front of him, raised his chin and kissed it. "Yeah. I know."

Seeing that Lu Zheng'an's hand was indeed not too excessive, Song Huaishu felt relieved. He reached out and took out the book he had not finished reading yesterday from the small table beside him, and continued to lie on Lu Zhengan's lap and read slowly.

By the time Song Huaishu was shaken awake by Lu Zhengan, it was already dusk outside. Song Huaishu rubbed his eyes, got out of the carriage, and found that they had arrived at a small town.

"Where is this? What time is it now?"

Lu Zheng'an reached out and took Song Huaishu out of the car, "It's already the time of the year. Let's arrive at Shanglin Town. Get off the car quickly and I'll take you down for a walk, so that you won't be unable to eat later."