01

_ Do you just want to end it all?_
his eyes were with hatred of the person in front of him, feeling was of affection or love, despite hatred, anger and disappointment.

_ Don't you believe it's time to put an end to it? Love? There is no girl, if we meet in all these lives, it would be a waste of time, for what end would you want to live so long? Will manage to fail in all of them, let's break the tie is end_
The man with his black suit, very standard Asian hair, perfectly cut, but that did not make the slightest difference, what he had beautiful was completely idiotic, as someone your life depends on to exist, I simply decided to end it all.

It was impossible for her to have loved that man in all her lives.

_ Speak this is easy for you, only born in cradle of gold, to a cruel world out there, that your armored walls are not seeing, he said, i want to live what I never had, you will not end it all _
The finger on the face of the tallest man showed how strong his intentions are to stand firm in his thoughts.

_ Are you not tired of everything? What you remember is nothing, so live so much, want to witness the end of the world, your dream is to live the apocalypse? With this kind of life you lead I would have died a long time ago, not to see that this curse will lead you to the worst path? Finish it, let's put an end to it, I don't love you for a long time, there's nothing to hold me here and with you_

When the plug falls we finally realize how insignificant we are, that our pains must be exposed in secret to ourselves, because when we share something with someone we are exposing ourselves to the fullest, sometimes silence is the best medicine to heal our pain.

_ Is here a waste of time? It may be for you, but I will live my dreams, and it will be in this life, and in all the others that I live, if it is to break a rule, let it not be with my death, but with me, living the best of this life, stay there being a rich shit!_
The door Batel so tightly behind her, that the man sitting in his office thought it would fall with force.

_ What a waste of time, this idiot knows nothing, it will end, breaking or not ".

"It's weird, isn't it? A person who smiles every day, be a sad person."

Be more hardworking next time.

Next time?

I'm already giving it my all, what can I still do?

My limits have not existed for years.

Can I stop it now?

Twenty-five years, in my accounts it was enough to graduate after high school, it was a perfect script that I had planned in my head, i finished high school at the age of eighteen, and then I dropped out of college.

Now I'm twenty-four and in my senior year of college, and my life is upside down.

And it's in the wrong profession it's the end of everything, if I could take the time to think about what I'd like to do, surely the world would have gone down different paths.

But I was pressured by society, it is much better and well seen to finish school early, to have the long-awaited career.

There's no choice, people like me have to grab the opportunities right away, leave it behind or leave it for later, we won't get another chance.

And now that I am nearing the end, everything becomes even more impossible, but I do not give up, because I do not have this option.

I just want to get home and lock myself in the room so that even my demons can't see me crying.

I lie in bed and my body is so tired, it wasn't even for me to dream, but every night they are stuck in one place, it's always the same place, it only changes the seasons, but the feeling is the same, maybe I'm going completely crazy.