09

Thank you I have lived a love will be the worst of the punishments for six souls that still circulate for all centuries remembering or totally some portion of their past lives.

What would be the burden of reminding culture eternity of its mistakes of being feeling its faults every century and feeling that mistakes only accumulate in your entire life.

Can travel all countries of the world there is a unique experience, sees different people and is in different places for sure he would mark forever.

For it is something new that you have never done is a completely different experience.

But that was already completely boring for him, i was even in the United States now the country was really amazing and beautiful but had no more that brightness since the first time he stepped on that land.

It was as if the world was dull and time was the worst of punishments for him, reincarnating all lives and remembering that his past lives were complete endless punishment.

Jong knew that dying was not the solution to anything.

But he was tired of meeting him in all his past lives

Became an easily recognized face, her crazes always come with her at all times, so this story of going into every life she was tired of living it.

Jong wanted to die, he already decided that this would be his last life.

Or I came in the next life without remembering anything was a good option.

He wanted to forget that he loved them in their lives, i wanted to prove that love was just a word if it was a feeling it would be a bad thing that makes people suffer and give up their lives, your dreams and who they really are, that people do not realize about love and that you have to leave much of what you were behind to work out with someone else has to understand your neighbor to that this relationship works, and this is a two-way street both lose and start building a new relationship together, he could no longer see benefit in this kind of thing, in this tired relationship that he lived all his life.

Kim Seo - Gong .

Someone who had everything but at the same time felt like he had nothing, the time was big enough to make him want to give up his whole life so far.

A family that has been known throughout Korean history until its split between its North and North, until the growth these days but the weight of greatness carries the story of a failure, the only failure he knew in his life "Love".

You believe that this is the word that hurts the most in everyone the weight of your measurements are completely different, on the one hand where love meets brings joy and the most wonderful and unique feeling in the world. But it is blind in a world of happiness itself, where we cannot live without the other person, love really has the power to connect you souls forever, but there is only one problem.

The other measure of love that requires you to give yourself to the person is the only force that can destroy you completely, loving and not being reciprocated is not the worst thing in the world.

The worst is when two people who love each other come to second love oozes between their arms and no, you will see someone you have loved all your life and realize that love is not like the first time, see that love is ending I am a horrible feeling.

Jong for many years and century felt guilty for failing to love a person who deserved all his love until the end of his life, but he believes that nothing lasts forever not even love and if he were to return all lives still from here to the future and in a thousand years he would not choose more loving that person.