03

*

Always going forward was a desire I had, but in fact life is hard, good and easy is to plan, but taking the plans off the paper was the real difficulty.

They say the first hundred words to tell a story was the hardest part to do, but after that things flowed perfectly.

I must be missing a few words because it's hard for me to move on to the next lines, I was always stuck between commas and couldn't run to the next part.

Hari did not know much about life, but nothing would be easy in his trajectory, it was as if losing was part of his story.

So for the first time she did not feel alone, it was different, how to explain that the presence of a strange person in her mind calmed her.

{ If a step flies away from your nest, will you still know the way back to your home?}

Hari remembers that you have heard those words in your dreams, you have heard those phrases before you wake up, would everything fit now?

[What is the bird that does not know how to return?]

Moon said.

They didn't talk much, Hari knew that Lua belonged to her life, she's heard that answer before.

In the room of that great company, his hands were sweaty, his body was locking, it was not the correct posture for a job interview.

Lua could feel everything, but this was not the time to go back, even more so that this was an important task for their lives.

“ Miss Hari? Can enter please, your interview will start”.

She was anywhere else, her mind was slow to realize she was being called.

The world seemed to turn slowly, as in one night your life could change so much, would it be possible to dream of getting the dream job? Even more in that great place.

She forced her body in, the room was empty, just a chair for the respondent to sit and a table for the interviewer

[They're going to make a direct game of questions, one person interviewing is worse than several, we have to focus here! shit! I thought it was the president who would make the delivery, asks why he did not come]

Lua was driving Hari crazy as she spoke into his ear nonstop.

{ I do not know why he did not come, but I will not ask anything, and see if stop talking in my head is driving me crazy, I need to focus on the interview, you don't want to get out of that dump where we live, so let me focus]

Hari said already stressed, Lua was a short time in his life and was already causing him problems.

[If you pass this interview it will be thanks to me, who do you think will give you the planning ideas in your college? Or who speaks so well in public, being that the only thing you've ever done in your whole life is cry when someone treats you badly, so stop being ridiculous and heron to God for I'm helping you]

Hari was led to flash of memory where she see moon beginning to answer for her, in college, and we works.

So it was the moon that did all the heavy lifting? And where's Hari at in that? She could never defend herself?

The truth was that she knew that Lua has helped her a lot in the past, these flashes of memory that she had showed her this, so it was not something for her to find impossible, she said, having someone on your mind.

{ Do you know why we are going through this, I will have you in my life forever? You come after me in all past lives, how many times have we been born again?}