07

Moon stopped in front of a well-known store in downtown Seoul, Korea, the clothes that were there had a perfect style for his new job.

Since she needed to give an air of more responsibility and maturity.

Now how she would do a quality haircut she still did not know because Hari had no money.

Hari if she comes into that expensive store, because depending on her she would never step into a place of that style.

{ Moon? What do you think you're doing walking into this store that I would have to leave my kidneys my eyes and my life here to pay for most of the clothes in this store? Do you want to be humiliated for free? We have no money to live who will say buy clothes, go home my feet are killing me I want to come and rest, please the only thing I have really do lie in my bed and sleep till tomorrow, and try to rest for my first day of work if it's not ask too much we can leave and leave here now before someone arrives}

Hari said trying to look around but his body is being controlled again by Lua, something that made him afraid.

Lua simply did not pay attention to what her younger friend was talking about, just was looking at all the pieces she needed at that time, the store was really beautiful and there were amazing pieces.

“ Excuse me, can I help you?

We have great pieces for summer, the sun will warm up in Seoul, and we can rest a bit from the cold days ever “.

An attendant with perfectly cut hair in a ponytail, in a social skirt and an extremely perfect suit on her body, the girl was practically perfect and with a simple smile on her face.

“ My darling despite loving the summer I need winter style clothes, my only motivation to come here was professional I need social clothes to work”.

The girl understood the request and went to the most classic session of the store where there were social dresses pants and women's suits, the heel shoes certainly could not miss is a particularity of Lua who loved to walk in heels and got along very well as a perfectly fitted heel on his feet.

A quality 👠 shoe can give you empowerment, intelligence has never been enough to close deals, everything around counted, from the clothes, posture and how to behave before people.

So you put on a mask for society and deliver that what they most desire in exchange for what you need if you are going to put on the scale will be fair on your part with everything sure.

A game of balanced exchanges, where power is at the center of everything, Moon could not let himself appear in front of the powerful Jong anyway, it would be unforgivable if they think so of her again she would never let it happen again in her life.

There were about ten pieces of clothing and their pairs of shoes were handpicked by Lua, each for a different occasion and event what she knew would be needed this new journey, she did not plan to return to Korea, but she fell with open arms here, so it was a sign that what was to be done could not be avoided.

“ The pieces will look beautiful on you combines a lot as your natural beauty, but we have to leave you a little more mature It is always good to look younger is not it?”.

Hari smiled upon hearing the word beautiful, but Lua did not care for it at the time.

“ I need to look confident, even though I'm not very, are the clothes will not leave me in the seriousness I need, but I thank you, I'm beautiful in any and all versions”.

It was Lua and his self-esteem almost in the ballad, Hari wondered how anyone could be so confident, that because they were literally at rock bottom, but still her older friend had an unwavering confidence was up to quite enviable.

“ You are right, so we will finalize your purchase what will be the payment method?”

Hari felt her blood drain from her body, but it was Hari there, so she was the one to solve this problem

“ I have to open a credit in the store, and I will pay installments, but it is for now, I do not give a month for me to return here again “.

The girl really did not understand what lua meant, most customers paid on the credit card the credit card was exclusive to certain customers of the store.

“ Generally to open a line of credit in that store needs a special invitation girl, unfortunately we can not open credit to anyone “.

Moon smiled amicably at lunch and took a paper and placed it on the counter where the purchases were already completely packed.

“ Fair this is the reason I have come here, as I said I will work in a company and need clothes to height, although I have a K-Drama actress face, I am an accountant, who provides service for a company, and by appointment of my boss I came here, she said, but I can call him and say it's lie “.

Moon looked into the eyes of attention, and saw when she took the paper and opened it.

The move was very simple, that brand store asked Seoul-Jong for their accounting, so they had a relationship with the company, several accountants had credit in that store, and so on, so an official Seoul-Jong accountant contract was more than enough to open up credit in many places.

But of course she gave the secondary contract, does not hire the principal that she would receive the value of an intern if not against certainty their plans and went down the drain.

“ I'm sorry lady Hari, we will open credit immediately, just a bookshelf please, our you are an accountant in Seoul-Jong, this is amazing, congratulations”

Moon smiled kindly at the attendant.

{ Our I'm really afraid of you, What else can you do to run for president of Korea and win, with your perfect conversation you can go far did you know? Nor did I believe that you could buy clothes here in this store}

Hari said.

It was different when she was not in control of her body she could talk to her without changing her body position without changing her focus it was as if she could do more than three things at the same time.

[If I were you would enjoy every second you're spending with me to learn how to deal with life, and knowing that for this world a good conversation with a hint of persuasion is enough to go far, I told you, Hari, our lives have changed a lot, next month I will bring you here and let you choose the pieces you want, I guarantee! I'll buy whatever you want in this store]

Moon said.

Making the way home was another fight, Hari wanted Lua to ask them to deliver the shopping bags at home since it would be too heavy for them to walk the entire way back on foot carrying that bag pile, the moon would never allow anyone to know where they lived, at least for now that they could not move and that employment was not yet 100% guaranteed, once she got an effective contract they could say that they live under the bridge that she wouldn't mind, but for now keeping up appearances was the surest thing to do.

Upon arriving home, Hari just complained that his feet were hurting and that he was not feeling his arms or his hands putting the weight of the bag, but still moon made her clean all her Mini wardrobe and put piece by piece separating in order, leaving everything organized for the week, tomorrow would be a very important Tuesday in their lives, and she could not help but leave everything perfectly organized so that no unforeseen happen.

Tomorrow would be the day she would walk into that company on the right foot, willing to conquer her space and grow there until the day comes that she would face Jong's Father.

{Do you remember all your past lives? You are not the ordinary kind of person, I believe you have a lot of wine knowledge to get to where you are is not easy}

Lua only listened attentively to Hari's words, it was always like this, she remembers perfectly, that for being three years older than Hari, she, he always heard her talk until she slept, apparently things have not changed much over the years, personality does not change easily.

Lua liked Hari in this talkative way, but ala still slept fast so after about 10 minutes talking compare even falling into a deep sleep, and Lua can organize his thoughts in peace.

•••
and it's
Are you enjoying the story?

Here's your writer

A voice in the dark.
•••