08

Finally the day came when they began to work, a body for two souls and two completely different minds, but that day a common goal.

It was just the beginning of everything in this new life, Hari was impressed by the way Lua was getting ready, a sandal perfectly aligned on her feet, she said, completely thought out what was possible for them to reach a high level in the company.

Lua bet on the classic for the first day of work.

*

The luck was that Hari still had a curl modeler where he could make perfect waves in his hair, and a little makeup that she had was enough to pass on her face, but another fight formed when Lua decided to pass the lipstick in shades of red, as strong as possible on his lips, marking Hari's clear fur, would be seen from miles away, it was perfect for Lua

So a small bag that she bought at the store yesterday would give the final charm.

Another fight came to convince Hari and erase the taxi, as Lua refused to ride the bus.

[I refuse to ride the bus again in my life, and another in the company we are going to work we can't even be seen at a bus stop, not after you have the contract, we go by taxi, I promise it will be the best investment of your life you just need to trust me, You've seen what I did yesterday in just one day, so believe me I'll find a way to get a car, I just need some time]

Hari gave in again, after all Lua played very well with words and was a very convincing person

Seoul-Jong accounting firm with most prestige from all over South Korea, leading in Asia and now focusing on the world.

It would be interesting to be part of such a large company.

The doors opened on their own, and finally Moon was back, before centuries ago it was a kingdom, an empire and now a company, Kim Jong was no joke, they were literally kings.

It was the Baptist wind her hair as she entered and because the door was automatic it was all she needed for a triumphal entry, wherever she passed near people they heard the perfect and synchronized Baptists from their heels

Hari never ordered well so jumping in all her life it was as if she was a model parading understanding the catwalk.

Walking triumphantly to the elevator.

“ Sorry lady, but this elevator is only for employees”.

A girl speaks there a firm tone, moon could even say that is a little arrogant on the part of the secretariat

“ I am fully aware of this”.

The secretary looked the shock at Hari, the language that the woman is in front of him was speaking for sure was not Korean and much less in English.

“ I'm sorry but I don't understand Spanish”

The secretary judged that the language here, Lua was speaking through Hari would be Spanish.

“ I'm sorry too, because of the contracts that the company is having as Russia I thought that the employees communicated well in the language, but I see that it was my mistake, it turns out this is my first day at work I can show my contract if you want, I'm not taking the elevator wrongly just using it rightfully mine, my name is Seo-Hari official accountant of Seoul-Jong accounting, have a good day “.

Anvisa's newest accountant passed towards the elevator leaving the desk completely open-mouthed.

It was something that she already expected there in that company a competition of the study of the to survive that kill and will give breach to.