02

Hari was nervous, accounting was a very important area in South Korea even more so in its capital, South Korea, even though she knew the job market was deadly, she just wanted an opportunity to join the company of her dreams, and so she could see the key to her story once and for all so daily she kept the routine of work and study and when she got home she spent most of the night studying.

In your mind that time would give you with return, for all effort is generated by reward, so in her heart it is worth reaching to the end so that in the end she could contemplate victory.

Seoul was a capital that had a high cost to live in, and clearly differentiated from people who had low incomes who had a high income.

But with effort she would succeed.

There is a curiosity of Hari, she has Korean appearance, despite having a name, and being a Korean citizen, Hari has latin descent, so the difficulties on top of it are double.

His hair is not smooth and nor his eyes with that charm, Hari was Brazilian, his skin brunette and his eyes light in shades of green.

All right, that was the strangest dream that Hari has in her entire life, so when she had a job interview matter she crazily hallucinated on top of her bed.

Hari is Korean yes, her eyes are pulled and her hair is black as night and smooth.

So, because she felt and saw that brunette and beautiful woman perfectly.

Hari had her breakfast, she wasn't smart enough to be rich, but she managed to keep up.

The bills were late, but counting the coins gave to pay yes.

She lives in a room where she made her food and slept was difficult, there were no spaces to do much, so squeezing was her only solution.

It would be the most important job interview of her life, that company was her dream of consumption, she spoke well, something she did not understand much, there is that most of the time she was shy.

_ Come on Hari, you get _
Said to herself.

_ Without being ashamed _

He talked to you, framed ate rice and boiled eggs

[See if it's happening, I'm tired of this life of poverty]

Hari almost choked, she was crazy sure, because she was already hearing things.

_ Hari, you're poor not crazy, stop it_.

He said as he gathered the grains of rice that fell from his mouth on the small table that allowed him to sit on the floor to enjoy his meals.

[Should you think you're crazy?]

Again the voices are in your head, madness would it be?

They must be the morph of these walls, paying such a cheap rent would give in, the morph must is affecting your brain.

[affecting your brain? As if your intelligence did not do it for you, girl wakes up to life, I spent centuries in Silence, in another country, Now that I have returned I am connected to you]

Crazy, crazy, crazy, I'm going crazy.

[foolish am I that after so many lives I came to you]

What're you talking about?

[Girl you have an interview, you'll get ready, we need money, now that I'm back things will be different]

The voice keeps talking to Hari, nothing made sense in his head, there was like a voice talking about nothing, if he had money would not have how?