05

A low-key smile on the moon's lips showed that his plan once again worked out how easy it was to understand people who didn't know much about how the world really is and how truly it works, she took her hand off the door handle that was already a few inches from opening it.

It was a slow turn until his eyes came into contact with the man sitting at the table.

“ So what will be your proposal for me?”

Lu was now looking straight into his eyes was something Korean women didn't use to do much when they directly met a man, for fear or even for the shame or shyness of looking a strange person directly in her eyes, but she knew that this was the true gift of female empowerment, face without fear show that is the same level hit from the front, was something that left me in the spotlight, in fact it left anyone in the spotlight and ahead of their opponents.

“ What proposal would be so nice for a being like you to accept to work in our company?”.

Mr. Kim wanted to see how far Hari could go in her job offer, what did she want the office of the presidency to work for here? Surely she can't get very far because she's not formed.

“ It is quite simple in fact, I want to be admitted not as an intern but as an official accountant of the company because the salary is much more attractive”.

Kim Credo to her as she managed to order something so big, an accountant was a very high level within the company below only the managers and the president of the company, he said, even more so that a position of extreme importance could not be given to a person who was running for the vacancy for internship.

“ When I think that you will not ask for the impossible you simply ask for just something for me to do, how do I put you as an accountant of this company without being formed, without at least having an attractive resume enough to be able to show to the other accountants why someone who was supposed to be in the trainee position is an official accountant of Seoul-Jong?”.

Kim said almost mocking in his words even Hari who is listening quietly sharing his subconscious with Luan while she controlled his voice his body and his actions found the proposal somewhat impossible.

“ So let's do so do the math for three months of my work in this company, hire me temporarily for three months as I will be nice and I will accept the salary of intern during the three months of contract, if the numbers of my work please you I will want in addition to paying me the three months of salary as an official accountant, I will want a raise to my liking, he said, if you do not have much to lose if my work does not please you just resign and the company will not have lost much after all was very now the salary of intern who began can you speak then the damage would be minimal to your impressive heritage”.

Kim seemed to be talking to some business lawyer in front of her since she could speak perfectly and even convincingly, there would be no risk in that hiring so he decided to come as far as that could take that young student who was still finishing her college.

It was advantageous and also maybe it would be a way to hire someone different for the company, since the hiring rules were always followed for years maybe she was right and the reliability standard of the company in recent years is in slow motion because of the people with the thoughts linked to past gestures.

Seoul-Jong was a company with much greater potential than demonstrated, the last managements were not the best but still the company was extremely large, but when the president carrying the core functions on his back they were different all sectors of the company things were changing differently, this is that young woman who was still finishing her college already realized this kind of change so she could be the right person to work in the company.

“ A tradition that comes from past generations in this company is that we do not break rules, we do not, i believe you have heard of our rigorous segment of what is to be applied for a company to work well, I believe, we have come to really impressive numbers here in South Korea but compared to the world we are still babies in the world of accounting with huge potentials, he said, but if someone as young as you can notice our little flaws in invisible loopholes maybe it's the right person to work for this company, i am giving you this opportunity but do not think for a second that you will breathe without being by your side and you can be sure that I will count every beat of your heart inside and you will work with your soul for that company, and dear penny you receive that will be more than fair for your deserved work, he said, if you want to follow the career do for deserve do not just play green, was lucky that this time I was interviewing and I will give you a chance, if you do not show me that you deserve this position I make a point of making you never get a job anywhere in Korea so think about whether you will accept this offer, because if I repent you can be sure that you will regret it much more than I do, you will learn from the days here in this place because this company dominates the quarantine in the accounting branch”.

Moon can feel a shiver coming from that man, usually people do not remember their past lives but still bring with them the essence of what were their glory days, looking at the way he spoke moon was sure or almost that this man was an emperor, combined with him, the way in which it was expressed was very unique, he said, yet with centuries of experience she continued to be surprised by people.

“ If this was to scare me good luck, at most I was impressed by your dominant posture, can I see who past lives you were someone of great importance when I start?” 

Lua asked, if Hari could use her body she would be all shivering now, Lua was much smarter than she thought.

Life was like this in fact if you don't take advantage of opportunities and stop thinking what people will think by what you say or the way you act, then you understand how people work to see that each one has its truth in this world so extensive but what would be the correct truth, the truth is that there is no truth 100% certain to two sides of the coin just as every story has its versions and are divided into people's views that accounts, Moon lived long enough to understand this, and, i will quickly remember past lives and accumulate experience with time rather than closely the evolution of humanity this has facilitated much in your life.

Meet many exceptional people, even on an incredible level, but never met a person even perfect, because this is something that does not exist, mistakes even bring you back to the same place and it's an endless sequence until you get it right, maybe life wants you to make your mistakes right once so you can move on, and the little ones are easily overcome but those who are big and hurt our souls it is difficult to go over and move on sometimes cleaning the wound from the inside hurts more than the very cut that opened, Lua had already achieved impossible in Hari's vision, wants to enter that company so large that it was part of his dreams, but the woman with the most life experience knew it was an endless circle and you had to get up where you fell, and once again Lua and Hari were at the center of the Jong family, where it all started looking around she knew that over the years what was a kingdom became the empire, and after years of standing out in Korea, the family that was in the history of this principle became one of the largest companies in the country, after all this was a direct characteristic of Jong, people who knew how to go over their enemies and even backs off with a car just to make sure they eliminated them once and for all.

A family that is in its history be great, in its history kill anyone who is a threat to his empire, Hari still does not remember, but Moon does not care about it,  she herself would end it personally, now that she was right in the center of the danger, facing the target, she would be able to see the enemy head-on.

After all, fear of dying was not something that was on your resume, it's revenge was your only obsession.

It was her last chance, as she was the first to break one of the three rules.

“ Do not return”

It was the rule that Moon received centuries ago.

•••
and it's
Are you enjoying the story?

Here's your writer

A voice in the dark.
•••