Chapter 5: Bewitched

The moment to start the music will be indicated in due time ;)

ੈ✩‧₊˚

Walking upon the streets of London, keeping the same pace as Sherlock, began to be a struggle for y/n. Normally she was a fast walker but since the street in front of her was full of people, it slowed her down.

Quickly, Sherlock noticed that the quick steps of y/n beside him were more distant. Stopping right away, which made a few people abruptly stop before they continue their road, his light pastel cerulean eyes searched for the woman's figure in the crowd.

Spotting her, it was not that hard since she was wearing a pair of trousers amongst dresses, he called her name as he began walking towards her. A few seconds later, they met again. Sherlock, who had a different plan in mind than to stay into the growing crowd, took y/n's hand pulling her with him.

"What are you doing!?" She asked frantically looking around.

"Big crowds overwhelm you, so I'm bringing you somewhere else." He stated, a determined look on his face.

Ironic isn't it? She was a musician, a popular one to add onto the matter, but she was anxious when big crowds formed. To be fair, it was being in the middle of this mess that worried her. Y/n was perfectly fine with playing in front of multiple individuals.

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

"Sherlock? Are you awake?" Slightly smiling at the voice that reached his ears, the said man opened an eye, searching the room for the woman he had grown to love.

His eyes met her figure and at the sight of her, he couldn't stop his heart from beating faster than usual. There she was, looking more beautiful than usual in her concert attire. The sage green of her dress matched her skin tone perfectly while the ornaments dark as the night were complimenting the dress and making it more elegant.

"Is something wrong with the dress?" y/n's worried tone only increased since she didn't get an answer from Sherlock. "Ugh, I knew I should've chosen something else, more simple but noooo, me y/n y/m/n l/n had to do as I please..." Her complaints went on and on as she tried to undo the dress from her body.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Sherlock quickly raised himself up off the bed to meet the now panicking y/n.

"Is it that horrible?" Sherlock couldn't help but chuckled at her, making her frown out of embarrassment. "I'm not kidding Mr. Holmes, I'm literally dying here and you're laughing !?" Pushing herself out of his reach, she backed down muttering a few words in French.

"Are you cursing at me, in French, Miss l/n?" His smile only grew at the silliness of the moment before his face met the woman's index finger.

"Darling?" He asked, catching her attention. Taking a step towards her, he wrapped his arms around her waist, carefully doing so to not damage the dress. "The dress is beautiful, okay?"

"So I was panicking for nothing? This is embarrassing." Her voice came out muffled since she had buried her head onto Sherlock's chest.

"Stop worrying for tonight, you're going to be perfect like always." A soft kiss was placed on y/n's head, washing all her worries away. Taking a deep breath, she stepped back, before heading towards the bathroom where she'd change back into comfortable clothes.

Sherlock's mind was rushing with confusing thoughts but he understood one thing. How big of an effect that woman had put on him. The moment his gaze fell on her, he was starstruck by the way the garment illuminated her features.