Chapter 3

October 27th, 2013 Beacon Hills High School

Y/n and Kira where now at the high school, and they had been in Beacon Hills for about three weeks, but they haven't quite started school yet since the semester hadn't started, but now it had, and they had to go to their brand new school now. Kira was extremely nervous, since she knew she was most likely going to have to make some new friends. While Y/n, knew that she was most likely going to stick in her father's classroom during lunch, and keep to herself, no matter how much of a bubbly and innocent person she was, she knew being at a new school was going to be hard, so she would wait to at least try and put herself out there.

The two girls were at the school now, and they were becoming Juniors, and going into the first semester. Normally Y/n would have been in Sophomore year, but she got bumped up a grade so she was with her sister. Yes, it meant more school work, but that didn't bother her, as she was used to doing a lot of work.

When the bell rang, the two girls were already in their fathers classroom, and then they took their seats in the back, Kira sitting in front of Y/n. Teens started filling up in the room, some chatting with their friends from the previous year, and some just sitting down.

"Hello class, my name is Mr. Yukimura and I will be your new History teacher this year. Some of you might know my two daughters, Kira and Y/n, or you might not since they never brought a friend home yet, or even socially interacted with anyone." Ken said.

Those words made Kira bang her head on the table, into her arms, while her sister who was behind looked up from her book, smiling welcomely. Kira slowly lifted her head up with an awkward smile, while Y/n made a small wave at everyone. On the outside she looked like she was perfectly fine, and wanted people to come up to her and say hi, while on the inside she was freaking out and panicking, she just wanted to go home.

"Yep, that's them. Anyways, moving on with today's lesson...." As Mr. Yukimura kept talking, the class took their attention away from the two girls, except for this one boy, who had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He kept staring at Kira, sometimes glancing at Y/n, but mostly keeping his daze on Kira, and Kira stared back awkwardly. Y/n looked between the two, she had read about symptoms of said feelings, and she could already feel something there. She looked between the two with a smirk, knowing what was happening.

The boy finally turned away after his friend in front of him tapped his desk with a pencil to get his attention. Kira returned to listening to her father teach, while Y/n sat there thinking, but she was also taking notes too. She was thinking about what this new school was like, and about that boy that was staring at her sister, she would have to get his name sometime. She has a feeling she was gonna see him again sometime, and she knew that it would probably be later that day, but no one knows what could happen.

She would just have to wait and see how things would play out.