Chapter 7

October 29th, 2013 Beacon Hills High School

Y/n and Kira were getting ready for school. Both of them were in the bathroom, Kira doing her hair, as Y/n does her makeup and brushes her teeth.

Y/n didn't care to do much to her face, since she was exhausted. Kira wanted to make practically a whole chapter book about bardo for Scott, saying she wanted to make it in case Scott and his friends needed it. Y/n, being the sweetheart she is, helped her out. What she didn't know is that they would be up until 3am, researching and printing.

After they were done, Y/n looked over at her sister, noticing that her sister was packing up in a nervous manner. Y/n taps her sister twice, letting her know that she wants to communicate. Kira looks over at her, "Yes, Y/n?"

"Why are you so nervous?" Y/n signed.

"It's just... I hope he likes this. I just want to make friends, but I feel like this could blow it. He might think I'm weird." Kira says, looking down.

Y/n gives her sister a look, "Seriously? We spent over 5 hours researching and printing out papers. i'm pretty sure my head can't take enough. If he isn't happy, then he's a jackass. You worked hard. And who needs friends? All you need is family and yourself. I'll be right there when you give it to him. Think of me as your support animal, I'll always be there for you. You deserve the world, my wonderful sister. Don't let others take you down. I'm sure he will be happy with the bardo study. Did you see the way he was looking at you? He admires you. I'm sure he'll love it." Y/n signs to her sister, slightly letting her sassy side take over.

Kira smiles at her sister, and hugs her, "I don't know what I would do without you." Y/n hugs her back, knowing that they would always stick together. Kira pulls away, "Alright, school time."

Y/n nods at her words, and they grab their backpacks, neither of them noticing the stack of papers that was left on the bed.

Y/n and Kira made their way to their father's classroom, ready for their first period. Kira was practically shaking with nerves, and Y/n kept having to calm her down. When the said girls walked in, they saw that Scott had just ended a conversation with his friends.

Kira and Y/n walked up to him, and Kira greeted him with such an amazing greeting, "Hi, I'm Kira. You knew that, I knew you knew that, I don't know why I just told you that again."

Y/n mentally face palms, but gives her sister a reassuring smile. She looks at Scott to see his reaction to Kira's delightful greeting, and she sees him smiling at her sister. Y/n mentally dies of cuteness in her head.

"A-Anyway I have something for you." Kira says, while taking off her backpack.

"For me?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, about bardo. My explanation was sort of all over the place, so me and Y/n did some research and we printed it out for you." Kira goes through her backpack as she speaks.

Scott looks at the two girls, "Oh, you didn't have to do that." he says, rubbing the back of his neck.

Y/n smiles at him. Kira looked up at him, "Oh, it only took a couple of hours." Y/n's smile dropped slightly, but she still continued to smile between the two.

"Wow, then you two really didn't have to do that." Scott says, and Y/n writes something on her whiteboard as Kira continues to search through her bag.

"Nonsense, anything to help out a friend." She writes. She notices that Scott smiles as he reads her message.

"I swear I put them in here this morning." Kira says. Right as Y/n was going to do something, they heard their fathers voice.

"Kira, Y/n. Here's the papers for that boy you like." He said, handing Kira the papers. Y/n knew that claim was aimed more towards her sister than her, and she smirks at Kira, as a dumbfounded Scott has his mouth open behind them.

"Oh, it's happening." She thinks to herself. She feels the tension in the air, as it becomes awkward. Kira turns and gives Scott the papers, both of them exchanging shy smiles. Kira walks away, leaving Y/n alone with Scott. Scott smiles at her, and she returns it. They sat down, and class started.

Mr. Yukimura started the class, and after he finished his whole speech, he called on Stiles to read. Y/n noticed the boy getting nervous and timid, as he started to fidget with his hands.

"Uh, I don't really feel like reading today." Stiles says.

"Mr. Stilinski, everyone participates in my class." Mr. Yukimura says. Y/n mentally tells her father off for being so clueless to the boy, "Can't you see he's nervous? Let him rest, pick someone else. Not this poor boy. I feel so bad for him."

Stiles goes up to the stand, grabbing the sides of the wooden stand. Y/n notices him struggling, and he seems to be panicking. She knew that look, as she wore it many times. Y/n was about to go up there and do something to attempt to help the black haired boy, but Scott beat her to it.

Scott went up and gently grabbed Stiles by his shoulders, "I'm going to take him to the nurse's office."

Mr. Yukimura nods, giving Stiles a concerned look. Kira and Y/n glance at each other, before looking back at the two boys as they leave the classroom.

The class was slightly shocked from that incident, but Mr. Yukimura kept going like usual, with a frown etched into his face. Y/n noticed that their bags were still there, and she planned to return them back to the two boys, and Kira looked at her with the same look.

As they were writing down notes, she couldn't keep her off of the two boys, "I hope they're alright. They don't deserve that, especially Stiles. I hope he's okay. Maybe I'll get something for him to make him feel better." The sweet girl thought to herself.

When the bell rang, Kira picked up Scott's bag, and was about to grab Stiles' bag, but Y/n beat her to it. Kira looked at her, "Coming with?" Y/n nods. They made their way down the hallway, carrying two boys' bags.

They were not ready for what they were about to experience.