Chapter 4

Later That Day, After Class was Done

Kira, Y/n, and their father were now in the halls. Y/n was absentmindedly looking around while Kira and their father were arguing. Kira was going on about how her father embarrassed her and Y/n when he introduced them to the class. Y/n did care about that yes, but she was too busy in her own mind to join in and argue.

Y/n was the first one to notice that they had eyes on them, as she saw the same boy who was looking at her and her sister while they were in their Dad's class.. Y/n stared at him back, her big eyes looking at him, she was wondering what his name was, and why he kept staring at them, but she didn't find it creepy at all. Actually she was quite intrigued by the boy.

She noticed that there was also another boy with him, who was trying to unlock his locker, but it looked like he was struggling. Y/n noticed that he was also in her Dad's class as well, and he was the boy that was in front of the other one that was looking at her and her sister.

After a couple of seconds, Kira noticed that he was staring too, and the moment she made eye contact with him, he looked away. Y/n and Kira glanced at each other, before looking back at the boy. Kira took two steps forward to try and get a good look at him, completely ignoring her dad when he kept calling her name.

Y/n didn't move, but she stood their and observed. She saw something happen to the boy's eye, she could have sworn that they were red.

Right when Y/n was about to tap her sister's shoulder to try and tell her what she had seen, the boy's friend suddenly took the boy's head and put it down, and rushed him over to the nearest classroom.

After that Kira looked at her sister, "Did you see that? What's wrong, you look like you've seen a ghost, are you alright?" she asked Y/n.

Y/n looked at her sister and signed, 'Yeah I'm alright, just thought I saw something, and yeah I saw the way he was looking at us, maybe you should ask him about it or something. I think he might've just recognized us from History, maybe he wants to be friends. We should just leave it alone for now, him and his friend looked like they were in a rush. Also, did you see his eyes?"

Kira nodded at her sister's words, but looked confused at the question. "His eyes? No, his eyes looked completely normal to me, why?" Kira asked.

Y/n signed, knowing that her sister didn't see what she saw so she would just play it off, 'Nevermind, I think it might have just been the reflection of a light.'

Kira looked concerned, but she believed her sister's words. "Alright then."

Their Dad looked confused, and he glanced in between the two confused. "What are you two girls talking about, what happened?" he asked.

"Those two boys, I think they're in your History class with us. Who were they?" Kira asked.

"You mean the two boys that were by the lockers? That was Scott Mccall and Stiles Stilinski, and yes they are in you History period with me. You two have nothing to worry about. Come on, your break is almost over, get to class. I have to go, love you." their father said, and he kissed the two girls foreheads before leaving.

Y/n thought to herself, "Scott Mccall and Stiles Stilinski, interesting. They have really pretty names, maybe me and Kira should talk to them tomorrow."