A date with the radio demon

We see Y/N in his bed sleeping peacefully undisturbed and with a small smile on his face. The alarm on his desk was about to hit 10 AM which will set of his alarm waking Y/N up for the day ahead. As Y/N continued to sleep the clock struck 10 and the alarm begins to play music disturbing Y/N in his sleep.

Y/N groaned and tried to grab hold of the alarm but he couldn't grab hold of it.

Y/N: (Groans) Alright alright I'm up god damn!

Y/N continues to try and grab the alarm but he couldn't and starts to get pissed off.

Y/N: Grhhhhhh........ALL RIGHT THAT'S IT! KING CRIMSON!

Y/N summons his stand who slams its fist on the alarm breaking it.

Y/N: Oh shit not another one Charlie's gonna kill me.

Y/N slowly sits up and rubs his eyes which were adapting to the light coming from the open window.

????: Ah your finally awake my dear!

Y/N quickly opens his eyes and looks at the end of his bed where Alastra was leaning towards Y/N with her small tail wagging like crazy.

Y/N: Alastra?!

Alastra: It's time to wake up my darling! If you don't get up then I'll have to kiss you!

Y/N: Alright I'm getting up and how did you even get into my room? I locked the door.

Alastra: I've got demonic powers my sweet! Did you really think that I couldn't just teleport into your room?

Y/N:.........Good point but could you not stand at my bed? It's kinda creepy.

Alastra: Awwww but I wanted to see your handsome face!

King crimson: Yeah that's totally not creepy.

Alastra: Oh and your the one to talk with that small face on your head?

King crimson:......touché.

The scene cuts to the bar inside the hotel where husker was busy cleaning the cups and the counter. Y/N walks into view and sits down on a seat.

Y/N: Morning husker.

Husker: Yeah whatever.

Y/N: Give me a shot of rum will ya? Had a rough awakening.

Husker: Let me guess Alastra?

Y/N: Penny's on the dollar husker.

Husker: One shot of rum coming right up.