Radio killed the video star

The episode begins with Charlie pacing back and forth freaking out.

Charlie: Okay so the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal just a little setback nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half but who needs a whole year to save souls am I right?! And next time when they cut the time in half again and again we'll just handle it, right?!

Vaggie and Y/N grabs Charlie calming her down.

Vaggie: Yes we will.

Y/N: Yeah we can handle this Charlie just calm down.

Angel Dust: Oh please ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now...Ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Angel looks at her phone which showed threating messages to her.

Charlie: Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!

Angel Dust: Well while you're looking the rest of hell's going nuts. (Shows phone) People are already freaking out about the news. Look at what's happening in the doomsday district.

She scrolls down an article with the bottom showing a demon screaming in front of a fire. Suddenly a pink message appears and charlie gets closer to read it.

Charlie: Err what is a...Donkey Show?

Angel panics and retreats the phone back and Y/N shields her eyes.

Y/N: Nothing for your pure little mind to know about.

Angel Dust: Aah heh nothing. My boss Val is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said everyone's losing their shit.

Vaggie: Yeah that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?

Doppio: Which means they could turn to us!

Charlie: (Gasps) This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!

Angel Dust: Cute idea and all but you really gonna go out in all of this?

Charlie: Well it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep-

Suddenly a massive explosion made Charlie scream in fright and Y/N quickly shields Charlie and summons king crimson. They turn to see a freshly made hole in the wall then cuts to outside to see Sir Pentious and his zeppelin armed for battle. The scene cuts inside to see him and his egg boiz scattering around.

Sir Pentious: Show yourself Alasssstra. Come and face-

Pentious pauses for a moment when he notices Alastra absent from the freshly made hole. He then looks to see her sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor.

Sir Pentious: Oh there you are- face my wrath!

Alastra: Who are you?

Sir Pentious: Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!

Alastra dissolves into fog as she descends to the ground, materializing aside Angel Vaggie Charlie doppio and Y/N who are on the scene watching Sir Pentious's zeppelin.

Sir Pentious: Inventor architect of dessstruction villain extraordinaire!

Egg Bois: Ooh you tell 'em boss.

Y/N: Aren't you that bum who got his ass kicked by alastra?

Angel and alastra laugh at Y/N's remark.

Sir pentious: Ssssssilence!

Niffty appears on Alastra's right shoulder.

Niffty: Ooooooh he's a bad boy.

Alastra scoops Niffty up and drops her to the ground.