The Meeting.

Liked by, LeslieSmith, Emilamill, GrandmaSel and  1,037,680 MoreSammylove Thank you to these lovely people for celebrating my birthday in Ibiza! (Love you Les)

Sammylove Thank you to these lovely people for celebrating my birthday in Ibiza! (Love you Les)

LeslieSmith Love you baby
Sammylove 💋

Emilamill I JUST MET YOU YESTERDAY BUT I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING TIME XX
Sammylove AWWW LOVE YOU 2

GrandmaSel you are a gorgeous human and I hope you had the most amazing time
Sammylove You made the night even better sweets

Username Happy birthday!!

Username You look like a true princess
Sammylove time to find my prince

Load more comments

Sammy didn't know what she was in for when she went out the night after her birthday, it was the last day before she went home with her friend Leslie. The friends they made yesterday had gone home today so it would be just them for the night. 

They decided to catch a cab to the club seeing as it was a 30 minute walk and they both decided that it would be the smartest move to do that in heels. Sammy called the cab and they both got in. 

"It's our last night here," Leslie said.

"I know, it went by so fast, I wish we could stay longer," Sammy answered. They both knew that they couldn't stay longer seeing as Leslie had a job to get back to. They decided to book this trip to Ibiza because it was Sammy's 20th birthday and wanted to go all out.

Both girls were just scrolling through their phones when the driver announced that they arrived at their destination. Sammy kindly paid the man and the girls got out of the car. 

Sammy was regretting not bringing a coat because it was cold outside in just her dress. They quickly walked inside to get away from the outside breeze. Yeah! by Usher was playing through the loudspeakers when they walked in and the girls immediately felt the party vibe and started to dance. 

"D'you was a drink?" Sammy yelled over the music. Leslie nodded her head and asked if she could get her a Hennesy Apple juice. Sammy stuck up her thumb and walked over to the bar. Not know what was waiting for her. 

___________________________

First chapter is done guys! I have a little bit of an idea of where I want to go with this book but I'm still not entirely sure.