Relax day.

Liked by Wroetoshaw, LeslieSmith, Bezingram and 1,405,274 moreSammylove relax day baby

Sammylove
relax day baby

Wroetoshaw there's some weird stuff on your face
Sammylove yeah thanks didn't notice
      ↳ Wroetoshaw No problem love

KSI Healthy innit

Taliamar you are acc so gorgeous don't know how harry got you
Wroetoshaw thank talia appreciate it
      ↳ Taliamar we all know it mate

Username how can she be so pretty with a literal face mask on i look like I just dove in a bin

load more comments...

Sammy almost had a heart attack when Harry came barging into her room. He started talking about how they hadn't done anything together and that they needed to chill. 

"What are you waffling about Harry." Sammy confusedly asked.

"I decided that you are pregnant with my child so-" HArry started

"You decided? I didn't think that was physically possible, but okay, whatever you say." Harry let out a fake mocking laugh before he went on. 

"So, because you are pregnant with my child I should do something for you. Think of me as your personal butler today." Harry proudly exclaimed. 

"Only today, what bummer." The girl smirked. 

"What is the first thing you want me to do, your royal pregnant highness." 

"I would like some tea, made my way," Sammy said knowing that Harry liked his tea and not really fancy his way of making it. 

Harry walked out of her room and came back a few minutes late with a steaming hot tea in his hands. 

"Thank you." Sammy spoke before she sank back into the pillows supporting her back.

"Is there anything else?" HArry asked looking at her like she was glowing, which is his eyes she was. she looked beautiful before, but now that shes pregnant switch his baby he could not keep his eyes off her. He even decided that he was going to do this just so he could spend more time with her. 

"A foot massage would be perfect," Sammy said softly not wanting to make Harry do anything he wasn't comfortable with, in case he had an immense fear of feet or something. But it seemed that Harry was more than happy to give the girl a foot massage, he placed himself next to her on the bed and moved her feet so that they were on his lap. 

As he started rubbing her feet Sammy placed the cup of tea next to the bed, she sank back into the pillows and groaned softly when Harry touched the sport that had been annoying her. Once he heard the sound coming out of her mind he knew that he had found her problem, he walked over to the bathroom and grabbed some oil before going right back to work. The oil seemed to make it easier to try and get the knot out of her muscles.