The Video.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Sammy asked still a little confused about how they were going to announce to the world that they were together and expecting.

"I think we should start by just having you come in a few videos of ours and me coming on your Instagram." the soon-to-be father replied.

"Sure, do you want to start filming now?"

"Yeah, if you're okay with that," Sammy nodded. "Okay so, I thought we could just straight up come out with it and do like a Girlfriend vs. best friend Q and A." Harry had already been thinking about a smart way to introduce her to his fans.

"I'll go get Freezy and you can set up the cameras." Harry walked to the camera set up to put everything in place, while Sammy walked to Freezy's room.

"Freezy, Harry wants to do a girlfriend vs. best friend video, you up for it," Sammy asked.

"Yeah, sure, I'll be down in a sec." Freezy shut off his computer and made his way to the living room with Sammy walking in front.

Harry went a bit over what he wanted in the video and what not to say, and then they went ahead with filming.

_____

Liked by Wroetoshaw, LeslieSmith, EthanPayne and 1,230,570 moreSammylove vv tired (Also check out Wroetoshaw newest vid for some interesting news!!)

Sammylove vv tired (Also check out Wroetoshaw newest vid for some interesting news!!)

Username WHAT YOURE DATING HARRY LEWIS!!??

Username they are acc so cute
Username did you see how harry was looking at sammy the entire vid it was adorable

LeslieSmith Cutie xx

Wroetoshaw love the promo
sammylove using me for clout I see
Wroetoshaw I wouldn't dare

Bezingagram Boggo going smooth

Load more comments...

Bezingagram, TaliaMar, Freyanightingale Miniminter, Tobjizzle, Zerka, Vikstagram, KSI started following Sammylove

_________

Short chapter guys