part-9

Taehyung was standing at the alter yes he was going to get married in few minutes
Not with the love of his life but to his friend.
Not because he want to but because he have to.
Not for his happiness but for his mothers.

Many thoughts were crossing his head
"If I'm going to do right?
What if I end up hurting kook
Is kook doing this because of me
What about laia
Is it right?"

But there's only one thing that keep him standing on alter And that a big smile on his mothers face. He can die only to keep this smile on his mothers face forever.

His hands were shaking due to nervousness and anxiety. He locked his eyes with his girlfriend who was sitting on one of the sofa all dressed up her face showing irritation? Hatred? .

Taehyung's attention went towards the other end of the hall when the song change indicating the arrival of Jungkook.

Seeing Jungkook dressed in bridal suit making his way towards him (tae) bring tears in his eyes

"I'm doing wrong with Jungkook" was the only thought in his mind

Mr jeon hand Jungkook's hand to Taehyung and said:

"Taehyung I know that you will take care of Jungkook but if someday you don't feel the need of Jungkook in your life please don't hurt him send him back to us he is our everything" said Mr jeon having tears in his eyes

On the other hand Mrs jeon broke down in tears listening to her husband's words. Surely Jungkook was there everything . There day start with there baby and end with there baby . Jungkook was the reason of there survival. Definitely all parents love their child. The feeling of having a child in womb to the feeling of holding baby in arms to listening to his or her's first time  calling them mom dad to watching them grow up to marriage.

Listening to Mr jeon Taehyung's guilt increases. He look in Jungkook's eyes which were already looking at him and nod to Mr jeon not able to speak

Meanwhile
Jungkook? He was mess . His mind was completely mess .

He was sad
First, he was going to leave his parents getting married was a responsibility. He was consious if he will be able to carry that.
Second, he was getting married to the love of his life who already had a girlfriend

The only question on his mind was " what will happen"

His eyes met Taehyung's whose tears were threatening to fall

He gave him a small smile mumbling a 'its fine'

"Am I doing right?" Said Taehyung in small voice which was only audible for kook to listen

"Trust me " said Jungkook while nodding

Just these two words from Jungkook brought relief in him

Both with heavy Hearts glance at priest who took the sign and start with vows

"Do you jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sick and in health. To stay loyal to love and respect untill parted by death"

Untill parted by death? Jungkook mentally scoffed at these words. He know that someday he have do leave his husband for his husband's happiness. They have to part there ways before death. Thinking about this a tear left from his eye.
He glance at his parents who were busy wiping there tears with smile on face. Then he made eye contact with his husband and replied

"I do"

"Do you Kim Taehyung,take jeon Jungkook to be your husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse,for richer for poorer
In sick and health to love , respect and stay loyal until parted by death"

As the word loyal escape from priest mouth Taehyung eyes immediately drifted towards Jungkook. His breath start getting heavy. Stay loyal? How is he supposed to stay loyal?
His eyes move in the direction where his girlfriend was standing with blank expression. He again look towards Jungkook and few drop of tears left his both eyes.
Jungkook seem to understand the anxiousness of his husband .
Jungkook brought his hands towards his husband's face and wipe his tears mumbling a 'its okay' which was only audible to Taehyung.

Taehyung's hand were shaking badly.
Jungkook took both of tae's hand in his own rubbing his fingers on elders hands.
After a minute tae seemed relaxed

"I d..do" said in small voice

"You both can exchange rings and kiss "

Jimin came with a ring in his hand. He handed the ring to Taehyung who grab the ring with his shaking hands and put it in Jungkook's finger.

Now it was Jungkook's turn . His bestie burk came with red eyes (probably from crying) gave the ring to Jungkook. Who did the same.

"Now you may kiss"as priest said these words loud cheers echoed in hall.

Jungkook and Taehyung were looking at each other. Jungkook place his hands in other's shaking ones and Taehyung slowly kissed on his hand.

As they left the alter there family and friends congratulate them. Jimin and yoongi have both taekook a big hug while namjin gave them big kisses through video call as they were not present in the wedding.

Both taekook were busy drinking juice (as drinks were not allowed by Jungkook)

When Laia approach them.
"Congratulations"said laia full of sarcasm which bring both taekook from the work they were doing.

"Ohh hi laia. Long Time no see" said Jungkook forcing a smile. He hate the girl to core.

"I wish we don't have to met but what happened happened"said laia gritting her teeth. Taehyung sighs

"Anyways I'm here to remind you that the man you've married is mine. This marriage is nothing but a illusion for the world. Don't you dare to lure my man and stay away from him. Got it" said laia

Her every word hit Jungkook's heart as someone has cut it with glass. But it was reality.
Reality of this marriage

"I know"said Jungkook and watched laia waking away.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. You don't deserve this" said Taehyung and broke down in tears. Jungkook immediately pull him(tae) in his arms

__________________

🌟🌟