part-29

Taehyung woke up in the hospital room alone. He sat straight with a lot of difficulty. And tried to remember how he end up in here. When he remembered everything he smack his head and mumbled ' such a bother I am '. He was busy cursing himself when the door opened and Jungkook entered. As Jungkook saw Taehyung have woken up he ran towards him, cupping his face, he asked

"Are you okay" Jungkook asked his eyes showing concern. Taehyung keep looking at the elder for two minutes before answering

"Yes" Taehyung said with a nod

"Next time do something absurd and I'll kill you with my beautiful hands " Jungkook said while tears form In his eyes remembering elder's body filled with scars

Even though Taehyung didn't know what Jungkook was talking about he nod his head.

"Do you even know how frightened I was?" That's it tears roll down Jungkook's cheeks.

"Sorry for the bother" an insecure voice came out from Taehyung's mouth.

"You are getting on my nerves from the morning. Did I say that you bother me? Did I fu<king said? Man! what's wrong with you. Always getting me wrong" Jungkook was frustrated from the moment Taehyung said him to leave and now listening to him Jungkook want nothing but to punch the love of his life on face.

"Sorry" here Taehyung goes again

Jungkook sighs pulling the elder in a hug. Elder's face pressed in Jungkook's stomach while Jungkook was caressing elders hair.

"I'm sorry. Its just I'm worried so my brain and tongue lost contact" Jungkook apologized for snapping at elder.

"It's okay" Taehyung said and shook his head which was pressed against Jungkook's stomach. That's when Taehyung saw Jungkook's bloodied hand.

"What happened" Taehyung questioned grabbing the hand gentle.

"Ahh its umm I got cut from- from the table yes" when Jungkook knows he can't lie that why in the heaven he try.

"Why you hit it " Taehyung questioned. Not picking the lie

"I was angry" Jungkook said and sighs

Taehyung opened the draw next to the bed to find the first aid. They are in hospital so there must be a first aid in the drawer.

"Wait I'll take it" Jungkook said sitting Infront of drawer. And took the aid giving it to Taehyung

Taehyung start bandaging Jungkook's hand.

"Why you always hurt yourself" Taehyung asked once he was done bandaging.

"Leave it.  Someone's here to meet you. Do you want to meet" Jungkook asked kissing elders forehead as if talking to a small child.

"Who" Taehyung questioned

"Wait. Let me call" and with that Jungkook left the room. Taehyung keep looking at the direction Jungkook left. His mind was recovering from the shock.

After 2 minutes, the door opened and Jungkook came in with laia behind. Yes laia. Why? Because Jungkook thought that Taehyung will feel comfortable in laia's presence. So for Taehyung he kept his hatred aside and called laia and tell her to come to hospital. On which obviously she doesn't care about what happened to elder but after getting threatened from Jungkook she came.

Taehyung was frozen looking at both coming towards him. His eyes not leaving Jungkook's face. Trying to find any expressions but found nothing but smile which was not looking fake? Yes. Jungkook was not faking a smile. He was happy. Happy because he was going to make Taehyung happy.(that's what he(jk) thought).